At the start of each round, players are told a specific colour and a timer begins. Once this timer hits 0, any players who are not within the correct sphere(s) are eliminated for the match. Are you able to race against the clock and survive? Perhaps you would prefer to sabotage your enemies by knocking them out at just the right moment!
In the event that all players have died or the gamemode reaches the maximum amount of rounds, the tiebreaker begins. All players are warped to the centre of the arena and must race to find the correct colour as the first one who touches it is declared the winner!
At the end of each round, there is a 20% chance of a powerup spawning. A player simply has to touch it to trigger its effect. The kinds of powerups that a player can receive depends on the current state of the game (whether it's in between rounds or during one). Host players have the option to disable powerups, to do so simply enable the configuration rule below "Initialise Gamemode". Note: Not all maps allow powerups.
Certain heroes have unique abilities/limitations exclusive to this gamemode. They are as follows:
- Using Regenerative Burst grants him the "phased out" status effect allowing him to walk through opponents
- Using Immortality Field to save his life will disable it and start a countdown. Once it hits zero, he dies
- Ultimate grants him a burst of speed
- Ultimate hides the HUD text for the correct colour
- Ability 1 (Guardian Angel) boosts Mercy forward in the direction she is facing
- Ultimate can be used to kill a player who contributed to her death (only works while alive and for 1 round)
- Ultimate goop slows enemies caught in them
- Ability 1 (Deploy Turret) cancels any in-use abilities for the opponent who he is looking at
- Cooldown between blinks of two seconds. This means she cannot use 2 consecutively
- Has an icon that tells her where the closest correct sphere is located
- If a player is set on fire, their movement speed is reduced
Identified a bug? Report it to me here!
- If a player joins after round 1 commences and selects a hero, they cannot die in round 1
- Similarly, if a player joins after round 1 commences and selects a hero, they cannot see any spheres
- In rare instances, the server can be overloaded resulting in a crash
- In rare instances, tiebreaker can initialise twice
- Tiebreaker may announce two colours, one of which is correct
- Powerups can spawn outside of play area
- Sombra's Hack does not provide kill credit
- If Baptiste uses his immortality Field in the first round, the game does not detect he saved himself with it
- If a player spawns in between rounds 1 and 2, the game may incorrectly detect they used immortality field to save themselves if that player chose Baptiste
- There is a 0.0188% chance for two spheres to spawn directly on top of each other in Workshop Expanse