This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Can your raid guild defeat the boss and take over the dungeon? The boss has augmented abilities, massive health, passive healing, lower cooldowns, faster ultimate generation, and more powerful weapons! The raid guild has a limited number of revives, so keep the pressure up until the boss cracks!
Note: Balance will be improved as more playtests are conducted. Feel free to send me feedback!
- Base health/armor/shields total increased to 3000; Tanky bosses have greater armor and shields, Fragile bosses have greater regular health, and Standard bosses have an even distribution.
- Shortened cooldowns and infinite ammo for all bosses unless otherwise specified.
- 35% lifesteal on all damage dealt to enemies.
- Environmental deaths are not permanent; instead, the boss will respawn, be stunned, and lose 600 health.
- Damage taken from Gravitic Flux reduced by 70%, from EMP reduced by 50%, and from Deadeye reduced by ~23%.
- Knockback received dramatically reduced. Tanky bosses take the least knockback, and Fragile bosses take the most.
- Ultimate generation dramatically increased.
- Healing received from health packs reduced by 50%.
Ana has been given increased shield pressure, mobility, utility, ability uptime, and crowd control, making her a well-rounded force to be reckoned with. With two ways to deny healing to the enemy and two ways to control their movement, Ana has plenty of tools for any challenge thrown her way!
- Scoped shots deal massive damage to barriers and pets.
- Applies anti-healing to enemies while they sleep.
- Cooldown dramatically reduced, but may only keep one enemy sleeping at a time.
- Boosts Ana's movement speed and jump height, and reduces her gravity.
- Knocks enemies upward.
- Resets her abilities' cooldowns.
- Dramatically increases her abilities' cooldown speeds until Nanoboost ends.
Lucio's main boss mechanic is his augmented auras, which now provide additional offensive utility. His boop and ultimate ability also deal a good amount of damage and suspend enemies midair, allowing Lucio to combo with his primary fire and auras to focus enemies down. He loves to keep his enemies unstable while also sustaining himself!
- Base healing increased (does not boost his lifesteal).
- Wall Riding costs health.
- Damage doubled.
- Suspends enemies midair.
- Heal Song slows enemies in its range; Speed Song burns them.
- Amplifies the active Song's effect.
- Activates the effects of the inactive Song.
- Damages enemies within its range and suspends them midair.
Genji's main boss mechanic is his decaying burn, which greatly increases his DPS output when comboing abilities on his targets. Between his multiple Dash uses, double melee, and his multiple cooldown resets, Genji has plenty of tools to sustain the burn on his targets and focus them down one at a time!
- Eliminations reset all cooldowns.
- All damage dealt via abilities, Quick Melee, and Dragonblade apply a decaying burn.
- Can double melee by pressing melee twice.
- Has 3 uses per cooldown (all charges restored at once).
- Deals double damage.
- Resets all cooldowns.
Reinhardt's all about closing the distance and punishing the enemy for daring to challenge him in a brawl. His triple-shot Firestrike and health-ignoring Charge lethality will both kill anyone he approaches, and his increased base speed, penalty-free Barrier speed, and Overhealth-protected Charge all protect his approach. For those pesky Pharmercies as well as brawl comps, his Firestrike burn damage with increased lifesteal keep the tides in his favor against teams trying to challenge his strengths. Just go nuts!
- Increased base movement speed.
- Increased recovery speed against all knockdowns.
- Movement speed penalty removed.
- Grants +300 Overhealth while Charging.
- Kills pinned enemies.
- Fires two extra projectiles with slight homing, but without piercing.
- Applies one stack of burn damage (up to 2 stacks per enemy) with an additional +65% lifesteal (totaling to 100% lifesteal)
- Critical hit kills enemies.
- Applies one stack of Firestrike burn damage.
Tracer excels at speed blitzing her enemies and avoiding damage. Between all 3 of her Blink charges being restored in one cooldown, being reset with eliminations and Recalls, and Quick Melee regaining one Blink charge, she has no end of options for upkeeping her Blinks. And with her Recall and Blink both dealing damage and applying slows, she can keep up the pressure while zipping around.
- Eliminations reset all cooldowns.
- Restores one Blink charge.
- Can Blink vertically with the Interact key.
- Can reload Blinks with the Reload key. Reloading slows Tracer, and can be interrupted, i.e. by stuns, roots, Hacks, etc.
- Damages and slows all enemies passed through.
- Restores all Blink charges.
- Damages and slows all nearby enemies.
- Deals massive knockback.
- Slows enemies.
- Sticked enemies are killed by the detonation.
Widowmaker's main mechanic is her various slows, which all allow her to line up her lethal headshots. She can apply a slow with her Quick Melee, scoped shot, Venom Mine, or with Infra-Sight, break through any barrier with her scoped shot, and deal double damage and apply a double duration slow by landing a headshot with it. All of this allows her to shatter her enemies' defenses and deliver the one shot, one kill!
- Applies a slow.
- Scoped shots deal massive damage to barriers and pets, and slow enemies.
- Scoped headshots deal double damage and double the slow's duration.
- Increases Widow's speed and reduces her gravity for a short duration.
- Travels along its projectile arc at 1.5x speed.
- Applies a slow.
- Slows enemies in her scoped sights.
Zarya is a very mechanical boss, leveraging her shortened bubble cooldown to quickly build up charge and punish the enemy. She can also use her Projected Barrier to cast a massive bubble over the playing field, absorbing many more attacks with the cost of leaving herself vulnerable for a period after. Either way, she can then use her secondary fire to boost herself or suspend enemies midair, as well as the speed boost on her bubbles, to close the gap, and demolish her enemies with her increased base damage. This is the power of the world's strongest woman.
- Base damage dramatically increased.
- Secondary Fire suspends enemies mid-air.
- Self-damage reduces Zarya's gravity for a short duration.
- Has reduced health.
- Increases Zarya's movement speed.
- Creates a massive Particle Barrier.
- Hacks Zarya for 3 seconds.
- Deals 4x damage.
Settings & Maps