Improve your aim at the Aim Training Labs!
There's several modes available to help improve your aim;
- Standard: Targets appear in 120 degrees in front of you, shoot them as quick as your can.
This mode is great for general practice and flick shots.
- Grid: Multiple targets appear in a tight grid. Great for practicing consistency in your aim.
- Awareness: Targets appear all around your in 360 degrees. When they produce a constant sound, allowing you to quickly identify where they appeared. Great for practicing flick shots, as well as general awareness.
- Strafing Targets: Targets move in a strafing pattern in a random direction and can change direction at any time. Good for practicing flick shots and tracking.
Each mode lasts 60 seconds.
Each mode can be further modified by activating 1 or more modifiers.
- Small Targets: Targets are half the regular size.
- Random Target Size: When hitting a target all other and new targets will change to a random size.
- Sniper: You stand further away from the targets.
- Healthy Target: Targets take 5 shots to destroy. Heroes who shoot more than 1 bullet still count as 1 per shot (Genji and Echo for example). Does not work in combination with Grid mode.
These modes and modifiers can be enabled with the button combination listed in-game. Modifiers can be toggled on and off, modes that as soon as you press the combination.
Works with Hitscan and Projectile heroes!
Some additional controls:
- [Crouch] + [Interact] to go back to the menu screen while in a mode, instantly ending your current run.
- [Crouch] + [Reload] + [Jump] to return to the hero selection screen.
I'm planning on adding more modes, modifiers, and possible heroes. At the moment no arcing projectile heroes are enabled, I hope to get them working in the near future.