Tired of the double shield meta? What would Sigma look like without a shield? I wanted to find out. Try out Sigma's new ability "Gravity Field".
Gravity Field is a new ability that creates an area of intense gravity. Anyone who tries to cross the field will experience 2G Gravity! Anything from a jump, to a charge, or a roll will be more difficult!
Have no fear though! Sigma has to concentrate will using this ability. He will lose health over time while the ability is active! Also anything that interrupts that concentration will force him to stop!
This is an "experimental" ability, so as such it is subject to balancing. Try customizing the ability for yourself and change options such as:
- Max Target Distance
- Max Distance (Sigma can't maintain it from too far away!)
- Field Radius
- Gravity and Speed of Heroes and Projectiles
- Whether the ability hurts Sigma, and by how much
- Minimum health to activate the ability
- Minimum health to maintain the ability (so he doesn't kill himself)
- Cooldown after canceling the ability (or getting hacked/stunned)
I hope you enjoy playing with this new ability as I had fun making it! Enjoy!