This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
New sniper mechanics demonstration. Widow as Timefreezer.
- Health = 400 (for comfort duels, due to damage falls off anyway, so you can actually use ability(or just scope in) after got hit)
- Scope In = damaging yourself over time (independent of time speed) and freezing time at (damaged divided by max health) percent.
- Scope Out = Healing back over time (independent of time speed) the damage dealt by ability and restoring back the time.
- Every kill you get penalty on timefreeze ability: until you heal back all timefreeze-lost hp, you wont be able to use time freeze ability again.
- Every kill you get healed by a half of final blow damage you made multiplied by timefreeze ratio. Low time to kill => more extra hp gained from kill => less wait penalty time to use ability again. If time to kill is high => less extra hp gained => more wait penalty time
- Few players scenario: Slow motion is sets by most powerful freezing ability every moment (so who holds scope longer than others - makes time freeze)
Defaults: self DPS = 30, self HPS = 50
- Voice Line Up - Increase self DPS of ability
- Voice Line Down - Decrease self DPS of ability
- Voice Line Right - Increase self HPS of ability
- Voice Line Left - Decrease self HPS of ability
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions