All Heroes Tracking
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Good for tracking, flicking and pulse bomb sticking training or just for fun depending on the hero chosen. Deal 500 damage on the bot before your allies to trigger the countdown to the Insanity Wave and defeat your opponents. Deal 60xthe dps of the enemy countdown trigger to abort his Insanity Wave release. The damage counted for the calculation of the DPS is reseted after your Insanity Wave is aborted.
The damage is reduced to 10% against an ana bot. Using Pulse Bomb raises your damage necessary to trigger the countdown by 8 but deal 35 damage if you hit.
There is three colors of sparkles you can get envolved with:
- Yellow sparkles: When you trigger the countdown to the wave.
- Blue sparkles: When you enter in queue to trigger the countdown while in an opponent countdown.
- Green sparkles: When you enter in the queue to trigger the countdown waiting for a just joined player enter in the match and deal any damage to the bot. So the incoming player have a chance to abort it. If the player don't deal damage to the bot in 40 seconds, the countdown will start anyway.
If you find any bugs, please post on comments below.
Host have these commands available on the hero select screen:
- Communicate ultimate satus: disable ultimate
- Communicate acknowledge: disable victory condition
- Need healing: disable primary fire
- Group up: disable secondary fire
- Thanks: disable ability 1
- Hello: disable ability 2