- reduced the Echo damage to 10% because I forgot to do it when I added her.
- Removed the number beside the voting player on the voting players list.
- Corrected the number beside the players in queue on the queue hud.
-Just corrected an spelling mistake on the hero select hud.
- Made adjustments to the hero select screen hud
- Added a countdown time before the start of th round for the players to reposition themselves and to wait for all players to load the heroes and the skins.
- Now the damage dealt to yourself does not count as damage to the game.
- Addded the option for the host to press the interact button on hero select screen to enable everything that was disabled.
- Added four invisible lines coinciding with the diagonal of the four squares of the corners of the chamber that makes the bot change direction when it touches it.
- Added an untrapment system that makes the bot kills the closest player to it an all players in a radius of 2 meters of the victim of the bot if it stands in an invisible ring of 2 meters radius for 6 seconds (Symmetra turrets will slow the bot maitaining it over the ring, activating the untrap system).
EDIT: Fixed the problem that was making the bot kills everyone on the hero select screen, when he does not move.
- Made the game resets the ultimate charge to 0 after choosing a hero
- Add score counters of times the player released the Insanity Wave, times he died to it and times he aborted an opponent wave.
-It seems most of the problems has been solved now.
-Added a vote system where everyone goes to the hero choice screen if all the team vote for it. But it yet has some problems.
-Added instruction for the host on how to choose hero.
-Trying to fix some little bugs. And added the options for the host on the hero choice screen.
-Added the possibility for the host to choose in game the hero that all players is going to use and changed the name of the game from "Tracer Tracking" to "All Heroes Tracking".
Forgot to chage the code of the last update log.
EDIT: Changed the code to add a mechanic to remove the aiming without moving penalty of afk players. The most updated code is always the one beside the title of the game.
-Added a penalty of 2 damage per second on damage goal for players that aim without moving after 1,5 seconds. The player must walk for 5 seconds to remove the penalty.
Changed the map to the Workshop Chamber and inproved the unstuck system that prevents the bot to get stuck on the walls.
EDIT: Changed the code to correct this system.
-Fixed the issue of the wave being relaeased after being aborted.
Forgot to change the code of the last update log.
-Made the game happen only on Havana arena (of the Aim Arena game) so the bot will never die and there will be no need to freeze time anymore, avoiding a lot of bugs, like negative dps, instant Insanity Wave release with no countdown and time permanently frozen.
-Now the countdown is triggered only if two or more players is in the game.
-Changed the in game description to avoid crash on the game loading.
-Added the damage necessary to abort the Insanity Wave and the countdown to the bot suicide due to the untrap system at the overhead text.
EDIT: Removed a mechanic that locked the dps of the players that is on queue while an opponent is trying to release the wave.
-Removed Hanamura from map rotation becouse bot dies too much falling out of the map and goes to a lot of narrow spaces.
-Added a mechanic to freeze damage while bot is falling. The damage restart 1 second after touching the ground.
-Changed the untrapment system to a ring where if the bot stands for 3 seconds it feels trapped and suicides.
Edit: Set the ring effect invisible.
-Added a defuse mechaninc where the allies can try to deal 60 x the dps of the player that triggered the countdown to the explosion in 1 minute to abort the explosion and survive. And the game continues until a player is successful in exploding everyone.
I am trying to create a queue to, while a countdown to the explosion is in progress, show the players that reaches the goal during the countdown in order of who reached there first. But it's not working.
EDIT: I think it's working now.
-Added a visual effect and a world explosion that kills everyone except the winner player when victory condition is achieved.
-Added an anti-trap system that kills the bot whe it "feels" like it got trapped in a corner by humans.
-Disabled King of the Hill maps because the bot spawn at weird locations on these maps.
-Added in game option to disable or enable victory condition.
Edit: Made a new code with minor adjustments.
-Added the in game option to disable the ultimate ability in the first 5 seconds of the match.
EDIT: Changed the code again to fix the script.
Forgot to change the code.
-Bot now changes direction after 1 secont at maximum.
Added a sound when victory condition is achieved
-Made the game create a bot automatcally with random movements, so its harder to hit and its not necessary to create a bot manually before start the game.
-Created a text over the head of the bot showing the avarage damage per second and the total damage
-Created an icon visible anywhere on the map showing the location of the bot.
-Ajusted the spawn script so now the players and the bot spawns randomly on an objective point, making it possible to play in any map with an objective.
-Made a few adjustments on the hud.
-Fixed the issue of the hud showing more than one victory players.
Just corrected an spelling mistake on the hud.
Lowered the ultimate penalty and the damage goal.
Fixed an issue where the damage scoreen was not going to zero on round restart.
Added a hud notifying the player that reached the damage goal and won the round, skipping annoying stuffs like the "play of the game screen".