Sumo Doom Bros.
What is it?
A 3D fighting game with a platform fighter movement and ability system. Many new abilities are added, and modifications are made to Doomfist's existing kit. The action is fast-paced with emphasis on edgeguarding and combos. It is quick to pick up, but the skill ceiling is incredibly high (seriously, some of you are nutty at this game).
While airborne, abilities become disabled after they are used.
Abilities can be recharged in three ways:
- Touch the ground
- Punch an enemy
- Parry an attack
- Inflicts stun and knockback based on damage
- Consumes full clip
- Uses Hand Cannon ammo to fire a single shot
- Stuns and pulls enemies towards you
- Applies a brief hack that increases with charge time
- Stuns on hit, with duration falling off with distance.
- Max stun duration increases with airtime.
- Very short duration
- Parries an incoming attack, knocking away other players
- Parries restore all abilities and cooldowns.
- Makes you briefly invulnerable and intangible
- Lunges in any direction you choose
- Can also footstool enemies
- Accelerate downwards quickly
- Quick Melee stuns and applies a delayed knockback
- Lunges in the direction of the punch
- Costs 1 ammo
- Targeting circle drags players downwards like Ramattra's Ravenous Vortex
- Deals huge knockback and knocks enemies down
- Releases a large shockwave which pushes players away
- Doomfist can wall jump an unlimited number of times to climb back up
- Landing at a high speed will cause a crater explosion, knocking enemies away
- Spiking another player into the ground will knock them down
- Players passively regenerate health
- Regen is slowed while stunned
- Players experience +100% gravity while stunned
The Sphere of Death
- A shrinking sphere surrounds the arena, and quickly kills players outside of it