Sumo Doom Bros.
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Sumo Doom Bros.
What is it?
A total reformulation of Doom Sumo using a platform fighter movement and ability system, with double jumps and dodging. There is no stalling and the action is fast-paced with emphasis on edgeguarding.
Cooldowns are removed.
Abilities can be recharged in three ways:
- Touch the ground
- Take damage
- Land a melee attack
Double Jump and Parry can only be recharged by touching the ground.
The map is surrounded by a shrinking kill sphere.
Players have 300 health and regen 75 hp/s (25 while stunned).
- Attacks above 66% charge will hack for up to 0.75 sec
- Stun duration scales with damage
- Can double jump, fastfall, and parry while using
- Stuns for 0.7 sec
- Briefly disables Fastfall
- Inflicts stun and knockback based on damage
- Can spike enemies into the floor to stun them
- Charged with damage and kills
- Can instakill on direct hit, and releases a large shockwave
Electric Fist (Quick Melee)
- Applies a long stun
- Deals knockback in the attack direction after a 0.75 sec delay
- Knockback stacks with the victim's velocity, can spike
- Lunges slightly in the facing direction, can be useful for recovery
- It's a double jump. Pretty simple.
- Makes the player briefly invincible
- If hit, performs a counterattack in a 5m radius
- Can be used directionally to dodge/recover
- Has a 0.05 sec startup and long endlag period
- Can be used to interrupt any other ability
- Accelerates the player downward
- Cannot use while flying upward
- Landings faster than 15 m/s will cause a crater AoE effect