Have fun, train your aim!
Ana only, one-shot one-kill, free-for-all: my version maintains the core principle of the classic Ana Paintball mode and enhances it with the Workshop! Formerly known as 'Enhanced Ana Paintball', it was the first Workshop version of this community-favorite mode. If you want to have fun while improving your aim and mechanics in order to be better at Overwatch and other FPS games, Ana Paintball is the right place to go! Learn to quickscope, work on your positionning and map knowledge while messing around with other players, demoting and honoring each-other!
• Over 10 enhanced maps, some featuring jump pads, teleporters and more!
• A Custom Spawn System so respawning feel good and more fair!
• A unique Honor System to congratulate others on their performance!
• Stats Trackers that display your accuracies and the top performing players to name a few!
• Non-lethal Sleep Darts, an improvement of the classic rules that unlocks deeper gameplay!
• Hitting a Sleep Dart is required for the last point, a fun challenge every time!
• The Dynamic Win Cam captures the final hit for epic endings!
tips & tricks
• There is no scope timer or hardscope restriction, play the way you want!
• Scoped shots pierce through players, allowing for Collaterals Kills!
• Killstreaks, Shutdowns, and Demotions are announced to everyone! Your performance won't go unnoticed!
• Melee attacks kill sleeping players, a technique known as Executions! It will also refill your ammo, making sleeping players ammo bags begging to be punched!
• Executing players with a score above yours makes them lose 1 point, which is called a Demotion!
• Sleeping players' outline color changes to green if you can demote them!
• When 1 point from winning, you nanoboost yourself! Other players will hear you coming!
• Nanoboost disables your rifle & melee but it also reduces your sleep dart cooldown! To win the game, hit a player with a Sleep Dart!
• It is also possible to win by getting a 15+ kills streak and calling the Nano-nuke, which plays an epic cinematic and kills every player!
• Performing some actions will grant you medals, similar to Call of Duty games! Here is the full list:
discord, tiktok, github
• The Discord server is a place to chat about the mode, give feedback, post your best clips, and report bugs!
• The TikTok account is worth following if you want to watch Ana Paintball clips & short edits as well as Ana content in general!
• The GitHub repository is for nerds who want to look under the hood!
I estimate to have spent over 300 hours developing this mode since I released the first version in 2019. It is a passion project and I have never worked on it expecting anything more than fun lobbies in return, but I will gladly accept your money if you really want me to have it! You could also add my mode to your favorites at the top of this page, it would mean a lot!
• Zezombye, Provoxin & PharingWell for the dozens of hours they spent helping me, sometimes even coding features that were directly added to the mode when I did not have the skills to do it myself. They helped me the most, allowing my version of Ana Paintball to become what I had always dreamed it to be since 2019. I think we did a pretty good job! Who would have thought?
• Zingy & Paladins for helping me code one of the most important features of the mode: the respawn system. I am forever grateful to you both!
• NotanOtaku for making the Nuclear killstreak insanely cool with a great cinematic idea and a trick to have siren sounds from Baston's ult. It's one of the coolest things in my mode!
• Mitsiee, CactusPuppy, Netux, Aeromancer, Jar of Gibbons & the Worskhop.codes discord server members in general who offer their help daily, no matter how stupid and basic the questions, no matter how big the task. It is not only helpful but also extremely motivating, like anything is actually possible no matter your programming skills! If you want to make something in the Workshop, even if you have 0 Workshop or code knowledge, join this server right now!
• KevlaR, who helped me so much with Ana Paintball back in the good old Workshop days when I actually had 0 programming knowledge. We made Last Man Bouncing together and I cherish those memories!