4v4 Arena is a series of fast paced battles in enclosed sections of real maps. The concept is based on the classic Nanoblade mode, but in this version each team receives a (mirrored) random selection of heroes.
After a set amount of time in a round, an objective will spawn to help move the round along so dead players can get back into the action.
- Score Limit: How many round wins will result in a team win. Default: 30
- Start With Ultimate: Whether or not players start each round with their ultimate. Default: On
- Enable Objective: Turn the objective feature on or off. Default: On
- Time Until Objective Spawns: How long each round will go before the objective shows up in seconds. Default: 35
- Time To Capture Objective: How long it takes to capture the objective in seconds. Default: 5
- Use Preset Roles: Set static roles for every round (By default it is usually DPS DPS Tank Support, with occasional variations). Default: Off
- Use Preset Heroes: Set static heroes for every round (By default only ensures no duplicates in same or next round). Default: Off
This post utilizes other codes either in part or in full. This could be because they remixed them, used parts of them, were inspired by them, or other reasons.