4v4 Arena + 1 sources
4v4 Arena is a series of fast paced battles in enclosed sections of real maps. The concept is based on the classic Nanoblade mode, but in this version each team receives a (mirrored) random selection of heroes.
After a set amount of time in a round, an objective will spawn to help move the round along so dead players can get back into the action.
- Score Limit: How many round wins will result in a team win. Default: 30
- Start With Ultimate: Whether or not players start each round with their ultimate. Default: On
- Enable Objective: Turn the objective feature on or off. Default: On
- Time Until Objective Spawns: How long each round will go before the objective shows up in seconds. Default: 35
- Time To Capture Objective: How long it takes to capture the objective in seconds. Default: 5
- Use Preset Roles: Set static roles for every round (By default it is usually DPS DPS Tank Support, with occasional variations). Default: Off
- Use Preset Heroes: Set static heroes for every round (By default only ensures no duplicates in same or next round). Default: Off
Yurodd for the custom wall collision
Alomare for the thumbnail
This post utilizes other codes either in part or in full. This could be because they remixed them, used parts of them, were inspired by them, or other reasons.
Players | 2 - 8
Maps: Ilios, Lijiang Tower
Current version: 1.1
Share URL: https://workshop.codes/4v4-arena