Chill No Kill - Mod Menu Edition
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Just a Redux of my ancient "Chill No Kill" w/ "Mod Menu"-style options per-player.
- Will update with more options and better documentation (eventually, probably).
Planning on a 1v1ing system, and converting to "Chill Or Kill":
- Will use a different code (Chill No/Or Kill will have different codes per host preference).
- Will use Chill mode by default, Kill mode toggles (1v1 & FFA system. mods & TPs will be disabled in fights).
Currently unlisted controls:
- Hold Interact >0.2s = X-Ray (see all names/outlines/Rifts through walls).
- Holding Raise/Drop controls in "Player Variables" causes them to incrementally edit faster over time.
Rifts should now be fixed for every map;
- All Control maps have them at the central HPs per Control Point, goes between all 3 points.
- Most other maps have them at the hidden HPs and go to different PoIs I thought were cool.
- Untested in max-size lobby, might still have "black text lines" bug still, but it should be fixed now.
- No-Clip might have some "input delay" when playing with foreigners.
- Currently updating and playtesting the heck out of this thing (trying my best, anyways).
Players | 1 - 12
Maps: Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Paris, Temple of Anubis, Volskaya Industries, and 25 more...
Current version: 0.420
Share URL: https://workshop.codes/chillin