This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
A tool for manipulating AI controlled players, allowing exact character placement, movement cancelling, and disabling of all abilities. Built with the goal of easing demo footage creation and to provide realistic test dummies. Works with any AI hero available in game, with a maximum of three AIs on Team 2 and two AI characters on Team 1. Assumes AI players take up slots 1+2 for team 1 and slots 0-2 for team 2.
Teleport character to user position and disable all movement:
- Team 1 Slot 1: Need Healing
- Team 1 Slot 2: Hello
- Team 2 Slot 0: Up Voiceline
- Team 2 Slot 1: Right Voiceline
- Team 2 Slot 2: Down Voiceline
Affects all characters in view:
- Enable Movement Throttle: Group Up
- Disable Movement Throttle: Thanks
Affects nearest character to reticle:
- Disable All Abilities: Interact
- Enable All Abilities: Acknowledge
- Send Player to Spawn: Left Voiceline
- Ultimate Disable: Emote Up
- Attack enable: Ultimate Status Notes:
The AI does not seem to acknowledge that jump is disabled, so be aware of that when the bots are bunny hopping in place. Some characters can also use cooldowns to temporarily move, such as mccree's combat roll.
Try to avoid using voicelines too quickly, the game seems slow to recognize them if spammed.
Ability disable does not disable melee, try to avoid a black eye.
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions