- Team Based Hero Gauntlet but with extra features!
- Both teams get a different randomized hero list order.
- All players on a team play as the same hero.
- Team earns 5 kill-points* all players on team progress to next hero.
- Complete 12* heroes to win one round.
- Progress through all 37 heroes to win!
Optional Gameplay Settings
Objective capture percentage activates chaotic and unique perks.
From weakest to strongest, 1 - 10.
- (Kills = Ammo). Earning an elimination gives you a small amount of ammo.
- (Ability Reset Chance). Earning an elimination has a 50% chance to reset all ability cooldowns.
- (Homing Rockets). At random intervals players will spawn a homing Pharah rocket above their head that targets the nearest enemy.
- (Kills = HP). Earning an elimination gives you an increase in max health as shields.
- (Kills = Speed Boost). Earning an elimination gives you a short burst of increased speed.
- (Extra Projectiles). While firing your weapon, projectiles will fire intermittently in the direction you aim.
- (Icicle Storm). Critical Hits have a 25% chance to trigger a shower of damaging icicles on the target.
- (Chain Damage). Damaging an enemy has a 50% chance to trigger a damaging beam that will chain between enemies multiple times.
- (Bonus Damage). Critical Hits have a 25% chance to deal additional tick damage to the target.
- (Death Orbs). Upon dying, spawn a slow-moving orb that targets your killer and deals 33% of their health as damage.
*Hero order options.
- (Randomized All) Round Win after 12 hero changes.
- (Role Order) Round Win after completing all heroes of role, (11 Tanks), (17 DPS), (9 Supp).
Auto Balance options.
- Damage and Health will automatically adjust based on the number of players on each team to help counteract unbalanced team sizes.
- Player Balance will automatically adjust the damage a player receives based on their personal performance in the game.
- Objective Burn will attach a damaging beam to the closest player on the winning team while standing on point.
- Objective Heals will do small amounts of healing to players on the losing team while contesting point.
- Spawn Buffs will increase the damage of players inside spawn to help prevent spawn camping.