INFECTION ROYALE by Junker#11164
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
INFECTION ROYALE mode:
How to play:
This mode starts off as a simple FFA, but you switch to the hero who kills you!
Try to infect as many players as you can with your hero!
Are you going to start the Orisa stampede, or the Pharah Air Force?
Watch out when there's a single Mei against the Baptiste army, things can still turn around!
- Each match has 30 rounds.
- At the beginning of each round, players can choose any hero from the remaining hero pool. Multiple people can start as the same hero.
- There is no damage between the same heroes. Abilities might still affect the same hero (work in progress to remove this).
- When a player is killed, their hero will switch to the hero of the player who killed them.
- A round ends when all players have been infected by the same hero, or when time is up.
- At the end of each round, the hero with the highest number of players is removed from the hero pool until the end of the match.
- The player with the most points at the end wins.
New score method: (All scores may be negative)
- For each infected player, you gain one point. (+1 point)
- Killing an ally (the same hero as yours) results in a loss of two points. (-2 points)
- Suicide results in a loss of 1 point. (-1 point)
- Just as it was before
- if you was killed by an enemy, reset your score
- At the end of each round your round score is added to the global score.
- If you have not been infected and your hero has won, your round score is multiplied by three when added to the global score.
- You can see your global score and that of the first player in the upper right corner of the screen.
- You can see the global score of all players on the scoreboard at the end of each round.
- Ability 1 - I recreated the Guardian Angel skill (When the halo turns green, you can fly on the ally) - Cooldown: 1.5 sec
- Ability 2 - (Rocket Jump) That ability throws you up like paharah Ability 1 - Cooldown: 6 sec
- Damage +30%
For any suggestion, my social media is:
Lapricap social media:
Link for this post: bit.ly/infectionroyale
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions