This workshop mode builds off of Winston Leaping Parkour by DragonEngineer.
- You play as Zenyatta instead of Winston.
- Zenyatta can "leap" by doing a quick melee in the air, like in the 2023 April Fools' Patch.
- Unlike that patch, however, you can kick multiple times as long as you are in the air.
- I tried to replicate the physics of Winston's leap, but it's not perfect. I'll keep trying to perfect it in the future.
- Currently confirmed that this mod works on Blizzard World (with a time of 11:52.34). You can manually enable the other supported maps by going to Maps and toggling On for the maps you want; however, I have not checked to see if this mod works with any other maps. The following maps have parkour checkpoints (from DragonEngineer):
- Blizzard World
- Chateu Gillard
- Circuit Royal
For the most fun, I recommend enabling timed mode by using your Interact key while on the first checkpoint (if you want to return to the beginning, hold the Reload button for 3 seconds). If you get stuck, use Secondary Fire to locate the checkpoint (and orb, if applicable).
Currently not available for public release.