In this fast-paced 4v4 brawl, there is one ball and a goal for each team. In order to score, the team must push the ball into the opposing team's goal. The ball can be pushed through dealing damage or healing it. The ball's direction is always away from the player, this is so that abilities that don't deal knockback can push the ball.
This workshop gamemode contains a variety of settings open for hosts. To access them, head to Lobby > Settings > Workshop Settings
- Score to Win: The score each team needs to win.
- Time Remaining: The time given for the match.
- Enable While You Wait: If on, the match never ends.
- When Match is Complete: Determines what the game does after the match is complete.
- Launch Rate: Determines how far the ball will be sent when damaged/healed.
- Wrecking Ball Size Scalar: Determines the ball's size.
- Player Speed Scalar: Determines the player's speed.
Source Code: https://github.com/CaptCaptain/Wreckingball
Have any suggestions or bugs to report? Leave them in the comments!
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard