Headhunter by HerrExion#2132
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Headhunter is a FFA gametype where you must collect the skulls of your enemies and return them to a deposit zone.
It is a reproduction of the gametype from Halo: Reach with the same name.
Current code: K9VJK
Latest Stable version : 1.0.0 (K9VJK)
Unstable testable version: -
- Free for all
- Time : 10 minutes max.
- Map: Château Guillard
- 8 players max
- First player to 25 points wins
- If a player scores 10 points at the same time, he wins instantly.
- When a player dies, he drops an orb (aka. "skull")
- Any player can pick up the skull (including the original owner, if he's fast enough)
- A player can stack up to 10 skulls at the same time.
- If a player dies while carrying skulls, he drops all of them plus his own
- Example: Hanzo is carrying 5 skulls. When he dies, he will drop 6 skulls
A deposit zone
- At any point during the match, there are two active deposit zones.
- Those zones are randomly chosen every 30 seconds.
- If a player enters a zone while carrying skulls, he will score this amount.
- Example: Ana is carrying 5 skulls. When she enters the zone, she scores 5 points.
- After the deposit, you no longer carry any skull.
- When a player does a final blow, he gets a passive healing for 4 seconds. The total healing amount depends on the character's health pool.
- You can see the amount of skulls a player is carrying on the number over their head
- You can see the amount of skulls you are carrying with the UI element on top of your screen
- If a player carries 10 skulls (i.e. can win instantly if he deposits), every other player can see him wherever he is thanks to an icon over his head
- You can see the placement of the deposit zones as well as the time remaining before they move.
- Sometimes, the orb that a player drops is too high up in the air (happens on tall characters). You may have to jump to catch it.
- Sometimes, the orb that a player drops is not where it should be. This often happens in underground tunnels where the orb appears on the top level.
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions