Sparc is a recreation of the not at all popular VR game by the same name.
The goal is simple; Hit your opponent with a ball.
The rules are not so simple;
Rules and how to play
- You can choose between 2 heroes, Genji or Lucio. While both player can pick different heroes, I recommend both playing the same.
- To start the game both player need to crouch at the same time in the designated area.
- Each player cannot leave their playarea once the game has started.
- Each player has their own ball corresponding to their color. Either blue or orange.
- You can hit your opponent with either ball to score a point.
- You deflect the ball towards your opponent using [Secondary Fire].
- You can catch your ball using [Primary Fire]. You cannot catch an opponents ball.
- When caught you can throw the ball using [Primary Fire].
- When holding your ball you can press [Interact] to hold up a shield.
- The shield is lost when you get hit and can only be recharged by hitting your opponents wall, or your opponent themselves.
- When hitting the opponents wall with your ball the ball will return to you.
- When hitting your own wall with your ball the ball will respawn.
- When hitting the target behind your opponent the speed of your ball will increase.
- This speed is reset when you hit your opponent.
- First to 5 wins, or highest score when the time has run out wins.
I was not able to test this gamemode with anyone other than myself. Please inform me of any bugs you find.
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard