Support Training Range 2.0
This is a rework of my existing code FVBBM7. The mode is active and has some updates, but it is still a work in progress.
A one stop shop for practicing or warming up as a support.
Hop in the range to practice your damage and healing tempo or turn off the tank bots and practice your tracking. Practice your aim on a Tracer dummy who strafes and crouch spams. Practice countering those greedy genjis who think they can just dash up into the air with blade. Wallride around point and see if you can keep up with tracer, or just bully her while she's stationary.
NEW CODE: EATXTT
- New Map: Lijiang Tower Night Market. I chose this for a number of reasons. First, I think people will find it easier to see the tempo range targets. Additionally, There is a lot of good map geometry for other training range features. Lastly, I wanted to pick a map that had a good lucio Rollout, and I figured this one is a nice challenge.
- New Map Feature: Teleports. There are teleports that link from next to the spawn door to the objective.
- Buttons are now triggered by using the interact key.
- Mercy now always has valkyrie charged.
- Sleep cooldown reduced to 7%.
- Zenyatta granted unlimited ammo.
- Aerial targets reduced to 3 enemies and 1 ally.
- Tanks removed from areial target pool. Tanks were too much effort to kill. So often, they were left alone until all of the targets were tanks. Additionally, they took up too much visual space.
- Reinhardts and their shields scaled down for better LOS on targets.
- Difficulty levels re-tuned. This mode was originally designed with ow1 tanks in mind. I had to rebalance for new health and armor pools.
- Reinhardts can now countercharge one another. When this happens, ally Reinhardt will experience a high burst of damage taken. This was already in the original, but I had to disable it because Kiriko's cleanse caused a bug. Adding this back will also help to increase the difficulty level. I hope to be able to add an "I need healing" voiceline, but the communication command is currently bugged.
- New UI for target distance.
- Stats enabled for all heroes. When you're your own beta tester, you miss some bugs. Thanks for the help ML7 lol.
---NEW Strafing Tracer Bot---
Added a strafing and crouch spamming tracer for practice that requires a more realtistic enemy. The orignal focus of the mode was to be a tempo trainer/warm up so realism was never the intention. However, I had plans to add more bots, so when I got feedback that the other bots move unrealistically, this one was a no-brainer.
---NEW Ult countering Minigame---
Bot will rotate between Genji, Cassidy, and Sombra at random. Will die when slept and automatically respawn. I had developed a version of the blade bot for another mode (N1223) and hve been brainstorming this as a standalone mode for awhile. So I decided to finally figure it out. THERE IS ONE KNOWN BUG FOR THIS MINIGAME. KILLING HIGHNOON WILL SOMETIMES MAKE THE NEXT SPAWNED ENEMY WALK DIRECTLY AT YOU WITHOUT ULTING. DON'T GET JUMPSCARED BY THE SOMBRA
---NEW Tracer AI Bot---
Tracer with with improved AI added to the objective for a more realistic dummy. This can be toggled on and off.
---NEW Pharah Bot---
Pharah bot with adjustable distance added to the corner of the range. Once again, this is something I had developed for my other training mode, so I figured I'd add it here.
2 player support. I want you and your support duo to be able to hop in while in queue. This will take a bit of reworking and debugging, though.