Advanced Bhop Script by Scom#2308
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Tried to recreate the so-called Strafe Skill Jump mechanic from Counter-Strike (Source Engine)
Currently, it works well enough for me to release it. Please give me some Feedback.
- Strafe detection to gain speed (mouse movement in the air)
- Detects if you move Mouse & Keyboard(AD) in Sync
- for Backwards hopping Invert the Mouse & Keyboard(AD) movement
- Backward and Forward Hopping
- Can be switched MidJump (Don't hold Strafe keys while turning around)
- Jumping on slopes/ramps will add extra speed based on the Angle of it.
- Hight of your fall has a good impact on that as well
- you can jump without having to hold W/S
- Removes all your gained momentum if
- you fail your jump timing
- hit a wall and get slowed down for to much
- Doing a Strafe in a flick motion that is bigger than 90° will remove some of your speed
- this prevents strafe flick spamming
- also keeps you on slopes that normally makes you slide off. (you can kind of "Surf" these with that)
- speed increase of strafes slowly gets less strong the faster you get.
- (this for balance, so you don't get to much speed easily)
- Everything Runs in One Player Variable (B)
- Easy to import to your game modes.
what I will work on if this Script is getting good feedback:
find better ways for the Strafe Calculation.
add/change things based on feedback.
making it possible to hold the wrong strafe key while turning around to switch directions.
Currently known bugs:
- Horizontal speed sometimes does not get faster for a few jumps if you hit your jumps to perfect. (your movement speed % still increases)
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions