This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Parkour editor with primary focus on speedrunners and people interested in making their own level.
Example map made on this framework by me: CXG50
note: keep lobbys 10 players or lower. More players will make the menu invisible due to the text limit.
The objective of these levels is to collect bubles as fast as you can.
You can touch the ground unlike classic doom parkour, its just a lot slower to walk then to parkour.
These bubles enable/disable skills, cancel your skills, swap your hero or more.
In this mode everyone has their own personal level editor instance.
Everyone can make their own level and play eachothers.
For map makers there is a set of build in tools in a menu that let you:
- move editor levels to the data
- make new levels
- edit existing levels
- re-order levels and categorys etc
Its also posible to whitelist more then 1 person so you can work on a map together.
To use the tools you have to add yourself to the whitelist or change the workshop settings.
More details on how to save map data inside the first rule.
- editor data saving even if someone leaves for a while
- leaderboard also per category
- more map manage options
- more bubble functions: gravity,scale,jumppad,speed, no-cancel, ablock, viewangles, backwards cam
- templates so people can make levels based on existing levels
- icon in menu when you done a level before
- anouncement only if: a) YOUR record gets broken b) Any record is broken c) never
- ground kill checkpoints like classic doom parkour
- sometimes in editor you are wrong hero if you go back to editor mode
- editor: sometimes your placement indicator stays after leasing placement mode
- people who saved stil have their names greyed out on the list
- if someone deletes or moves a level while the other is editing it, the save might be bugged
- uppercut cooldown sometimes doesnt come back if you upercut during touching a bubble