Mercy Boxing Plus is the traditional Mercy Boxing gamemode, plus some additional features!
- Scoreboard that shows the top eliminations, resurrects, deaths, highest killstreak, and the game MVP.
- Killstreak system that gives a player different effects, and notifies when a player breaks someone's streak.
- Revenge system that announces when a player takes revenge.
- Team Autobalancing. When a team is 3 or more points ahead, the player with the most eliminations is handicapped. There are currently 4 handicap modes: Off, No Valkyrie, No GA When Valk, and No Rez.
Note: MVP is based on a formula that takes into account both elims and resurrects, as well as deaths. It's not just the player who kills the most!
CHANGING THE HANDICAP MODE:
- Open the Workshop Editor.
- Open up the first rule, "
- Click on the "
Set Global Variable(Handicap, 0)" rule in the action list.
- Change "
Number" to a number from 0 to 3. Use the list below to decide which you want to use.
Mode 0: Handicap Mode is OFF
Mode 1: The handicapped player cannot use Valkyrie.
Mode 2: The handicapped player cannot use Guardian Angel when in Valkyrie.
Mode 3: The handicapped player cannot use Resurrect.