Map Explorer / God Mode
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Explore any part of any map, inside and out, without any limitations.
This game mode can be used solo, or with other players (for example, as a chill mode). It's a lot of fun if you've ever been curious about any of the maps, want to check out out-of-bounds areas (under kings row, the derailed train car on route 66, etc), or want to access any other room or area that's typically restricted.
Another use is for gaining access to places that are unreachable, even in spectator mode, in order to obtain precise vector coordinates needed for other workshop projects. This was my initial reason for creating it, but I've since used it for various other purposes, including just messing around and exploring. 🤠
- toggle floor collision in-game
- 3rd person
- teleport to last position upon death, instead of being sent all the way back to spawn
- ability to freeze current position anywhere
- view the vector of your current position at any time
- invisibilty toggle, in case you're blocking your own view
I organized the code pretty neatly, so feel free to go in and copy/paste parts that you want or need into your own projects if you're feeling a little lazy 🥴