Heat Street: Survival is a co-op PvE mode for 1 to 5 players. Your objective is to survive all waves, each increasing in difficulty. The survivors also need to complete objectives, which consist of rescuing heroes, destroying portals and capturing High Value Targets. The AI is able to play 17 different heroes, some of which have new abilities. The game mode automatically scales to the player count, but it will still be easier with a full team of five. Stay together to avoid being overrun! Estimated play time: 30-40 minutes.
- Blizzard World
- Ecopoint: Antarctica
- Château Guillard
Besides surviving there are 3 possible objectives of which only one is active per game. The active objective is either chosen in the workshop settings by the host before the start of the game or at random when the game starts. The objectives are:
- The survivors start with a small selection of heroes, but from time to time a new hero will become available to rescue. Bring them to the drop-off point to unlock them and gain bonus health.
- After saving all the heroes, there is no other objective than surviving. The players should find a good place to bunker down.
- There are 22 waves in total. Wave 5, 10, 13, 16, 19 and 22 are boss waves.
- Every wave a portal opens somewhere on the map. While it is active enemies can spawn. Destroy it and kill the remaining enemies to end the wave and gain bonus health.
- There are 15 waves in total. Every wave ends with a boss.
- When the portal loses a third of its health, it will spawn 1-2 strong enemies and get a temporary damage reduction. Enemies spawned from the portal can bypass normal hero limits that strong heroes usually have, so beware of destroying the portal too quickly because that can lead to the players being overrun.
High Value Target:
- Every wave a High Value Target appears. Deal enough damage to subdue them and then defend their position from enemy attacks. Capture the Target and kill the remaining enemies to end the wave and gain bonus health.
- There are 15 waves in total.
- High Value Targets are less aggressive and try to keep away from the players. They can call for reinforcements and can be revived if the players leave their vicinity.
The players earn money by killing enemies (Hero Rescue), closing portals (Invasion), capturing HVTs (High Value Target) and surviving waves that can be spent to buy abilities that greatly enhance the players' power. Normal abilities can always be bought in the buy menu. Only two limited abilities are available for purchase each wave. Players can refund their money as often as they like. This will also refund limited abilities which might not be available again! Here is a list of all abilities:
- Stim Infusion: Instantly start health regeneration. Gain +100% damage, +100% healing and +50% speed
- Cloak: Become invisible and damage nearby enemies when you become visible again
- Flash Freeze: Freeze all enemies in front of you
- Frenzy: Become invincible and force enemies to target you
- Smoke Screen: Deploy a smoke screen. Allies in the smoke are 40% less likely to be hit
- Resurgence: Heal yourself for 300 health per second. If you are at full health, heal a nearby injured ally instead
- Sleeping Gas: Launch a grenade that releases sleeping gas. Enemies near the impact are put to sleep
- Priority A (1200): Enemies are more likely to target you. Enemies targeting you take 15% more and deal 15% less damage
- Priority B (1200): Enemies are less likely to target you. Every hit to an enemy not targeting you has a chance to cause them to run away
- Priority C (1200): Enemies are much less likely to target you. Gain +30% damage, healing and speed if you did not take damage in the last 5 seconds
- Headhunter (800): Critical hits deal 40%/80% more damage
- Ambush (800): Deal 30%/60% more damage when attacking enemies from behind or above
- Quick Fix (700): Eliminations restore 50/100 HP and shortly increase speed by 20%/40%
- Charged (700): Ultimates cost 20%/40% less
- Haste (700): Ability cooldown is reduced by 25%/50%
- Heavy Impact (1000): Every hit has a chance to stun the enemy for 1/2 seconds
- Resilience (800): Take 30% less damage while below 30%/60% health
- Binding Heal (700): Heal yourself for 25%/50% the amount when healing allies
- Second Wind (900): 30%/60% chance to revive yourself after going down. This cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds
- +5% Health (400): Increase your health by 5%
- +5% Damage (400): Increase your damage by 5%
- +5% Healing (400): Increase your healing by 5%
- Shockproof (500): Instead of stunning you the Taser's shock effect backfires and hacks nearby enemies
- Bulletstorm (800): Your weapon can hold unlimited ammo
- Die Hard (600): Your health regeneration delay is halved
- Pumping Iron (700): While using quick melee you are immune to Cloakers' charge attack. Your quick melee attack knocks enemies down (15 second cooldown)
- Terrify (1000): Killing an enemy has a chance to cause nearby enemies to run away in fear
- Running Riot (700): Regenerate Health while moving faster than 8 meters per second
- Up You Go (1000): You can be revived twice as fast
- Stabilizer (800): Deal 30% more healing to allies below 50% health
- Nemesis (800): After going down automatically revive yourself when your killer dies
- Mystery Swap (500): Periodically swap to a random hero and disable manual hero swapping. Increase health, damage and healing by 20% and always spawn with your Ultimate ready
- Heavy Weight (600): Double the strength of your knock back effects. Halve the strength of received knock back effects
- Sharpshooter (800): Deal 50% more damage to enemies that are further than 10 meters away
|Brigitte||High damage in close range, especially if the players are grouped together.|
|Echo||High damage flying enemy.|
|Heavy Trooper||Sturdier and more aggressive than the ordinary Trooper.|
|Medic||Medics instantly revives any ally that dies near them with a short cooldown.|
|Spook||High damage in close range. While in Wraith Form Spooks can fly freely and pass through solid walls. In Hero Rescue Spooks only spawn if the current wave has lasted longer than 100 seconds.|
|Taser||Can tase players, causing them to lose the ability to move and use any abilities. In addition the players' aim is thrown off and they fire their weapon uncontrollably. Tasers stand still and flash brightly while tasing and any damage to them stops the effect. Before activating EMP Tasers glows purple. Any damage to them during the activation interrupts the EMP.|
|Widowmaker||High range and damage. While Infra-Sight is active, all enemies will aim for your head instead of your body.|
|D.Va||High health and mobility.|
|Grenadier||High Damage. Can deploy a smoke screen that blocks the vision of players in it.|
|Orisa||Very high health. Fortified while her health is above 60%. Moves slowly when shooting.|
|Roadhog||High health and damage.|
|Sigma||High health and damage.|
|Tracer||When Tracer's health is low, she will drop a Pulse Bomb and use Recall, which will place her behind her current target.|
|Bastion||Very high health and damage. When Bastion's health is low, it will transform to tank mode and restore all of its health.|
|Cloaker||High health and increased movement speed. Can charge players. After a Cloaker has decided to charge a player, he activates his Tactical Visor and sprints towards them until he is close enough to use a melee attack, which will knock its victim down.|
|Genji||High health and damage. When Genji's health is low, he will use Dragonblade.|
|Hanzo||High health and damage. When Hanzo's health is low, he will use Storm Arrows.|
|Reinhardt||Very high health and damage. Earthshatter pushes players away.|
|Mercy's Resurrect ability works on downed players. It is instant, has 10 meters range and does not require line of sight.|
|Sombra can't revive downed players while stealthed. Stealth has a maximum duration of 30 seconds. Hacked enemies disengage and run away.|
Mutator Mode is an alternative game mode to spice things up for experienced players. With mutators activated, the players earn double the amount of money. In return every 3 waves (Hero Rescue) or every 2 waves (Invasion and High Value Target) a random mutator is activated which increases the difficulty. The 5th Mutator is a gamechanging Mutator which greatly affects the gameplay. Mutators Mode can be activated by holding the Interact button during the first wave.
- Amped: Enemies move and turn faster
- Extended Arsenal: Enemies can use additional abilities
- Frenzy: Enemies below 50% health deal 30% more damage
- Regeneration: Enemies slowly regenerate health
- Combat Medic: Medics' revive cooldown is reduced
- EMP Rounds: Enemies deal double damage to barriers and objects
- Death Guard: Reviving speed is halved while enemies are inside the ring
- Deep Wounds: Health regeneration delay is doubled
- Hurt me More: Downed players emit damaging smoke for 10 seconds
- Last Stand: Final enemies gain damage resistance and unrestricted abilities
- Advanced Medkit: Medics can revive bosses
- Reinforcements: Enemy spawn rate is increased
- Mutation: Enemies have a chance to spawn with increased strength and size
- Promotion: Enemies have a chance to spawn as a higher tier hero
- No Fly Zone: Enemies deal 20% more damage to flying players
- Storm Raging: Some enemies are enraged, killing them spreads the rage
- Close Quarters: Enemies can only be killed if a player is nearby
- Adaptive Shield: Enemies below 50% HP gain shields for every nearby player
- Fortified: Enemies resist stuns, knockbacks, and gain extra armor
Made by Shingen#21859