Heat Street: Survival is a co-op PvE mode for 1 to 5 players. Your objective is to survive all waves, each increasing in difficulty. The survivors also need to complete objectives, either rescuing heroes to unlock them or destroying portals to end the assault. You can change your hero between waves by holding the Interact button. The AI is able to play 15 different heroes, some of which have new abilities. The game mode automatically scales to the player count, but it will still be easier with a full team of five. Stay together to avoid being overrun!
- King's Row
- Blizzard World
- Ecopoint: Antarctica
- Château Guillard
Besides surviving there are two possible objectives of which only one is active per game. The active objective is either chosen by the host before the start of the game in the workshop settings or at random when the game starts. The objectives are:
- The survivors start with a small selection of heroes, but from time to time a new hero will become available to rescue. Bring them to the drop-off point to unlock them and gain bonus health.
- After saving all the heroes, there is no other objective than surviving. The players should find a good place to bunker down.
- There are 22 waves in total. Wave 5, 10, 13, 16, 19 and 22 are boss waves.
- Estimated play time for victory: 40 minutes.
- Every wave a portal opens somewhere on the map. While it is active enemies can spawn. Destroy it and kill the remaining enemies to end the wave and gain bonus health.
- There are 15 waves in total. Every wave ends with a boss.
- When the portal loses a third of its health, it will spawn 1-2 strong enemies and get a temporary damage reduction. Enemies spawned from the portal can bypass normal hero limits that strong heroes usually have, so beware of destroying the portal too quickly because that can lead to the players being overrun.
- Estimated play time for victory: 30 minutes.
The players earn money by killing enemies (Hero Rescue), closing portals (Invasion) and surviving waves which can be spent to buy abilities that greatly enhance the players' power. Normal abilities can always be bought in the buy menu. Only two limited abilities are available for purchase each wave. Players can refund their money as often as they like. This will also refund limited abilities which might not be available again! Here is a list of all abilities:
- Priority A (1200): Enemies are more likely to target you. Enemies targeting you take 15% more and deal 15% less damage
- Priority B (1200): Enemies are less likely to target you. Every hit to an enemy not targeting you has a chance to cause them to run away
- Priority C (1200): Enemies are much less likely to target you. Increase damage and healing by 40% if you did not take damage in the last 5 seconds
- Headhunter (800): Critical hits deal 40%/80% more damage
- Ambush (800): Attacks from behind or above deal 30%/60% more damage
- Quick Fix (700): Eliminations restore 50/100 HP and shortly increase speed by 20%/40%
- Charged (700): Ultimates cost 20%/40% less
- Haste (700): Ability cooldown is reduced by 25%/50%
- Heavy Impact (1000): Every hit has a chance to stun the enemy for 1/2 seconds
- Resilience (800): Take 30% less damage while below 30%/60% health
- Binding Heal (700): Heal yourself for 25%/50% the amount when healing allies
- Second Wind (900): 30%/60% chance to revive yourself after going down. This cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds
- +5% Health (400): Increase your health by 5%
- +5% Damage (400): Increase your damage by 5%
- +5% Healing (400): Increase your healing by 5%
- Shockproof (500): Instead of stunning you Sombra's tase effect backfires on her and hacks nearby enemies
- Bulletstorm (700): Your weapon can hold unlimited ammo
- Die Hard (600): Your health regeneration delay is halved
- Pumping Iron (800): Your quick melee attack knocks enemies down. This ability has a 15 second cooldown
- Terrify (1000): Killing an enemy has a chance to cause nearby enemies to run away in fear
- Running Riot (700): Regenerate Health while moving faster than 8 meters per second
- Up You Go (1000): You can be revived twice as fast
- Stabilizer (800): Deal 30% more healing to allies below 50% health
- Nemesis (800): After going down automatically revive yourself when your killer dies
- Mystery Swap (500): Periodically swap to a random hero and disable manual hero swapping. Increase health, damage and healing by 20% and always spawn with your Ultimate ready
- Heavy Weight (600): Double the strength of your knock back effects. Halve the strength of received knock back effects
- Brigitte: High damage in close range, especially if the players are grouped together.
- McCree: Low health.
- Soldier 76: Low health.
- Baptiste: Instantly revives any ally that dies near him with a short cooldown.
- Reaper: High damage in close range. Excellent at chasing players. While in Wraith Form Reaper can fly freely and pass through solid walls. In Hero Rescue Reaper only spawns if the current wave has lasted longer than 100 seconds. Limited to 1.
- Sombra: Can tase the player, causing them to lose the ability to move and use any abilities. In addition the player's aim is thrown off and they fire their weapon uncontrollably. Sombra will stand still and flash brightly while tasing and any damage to her will stop the effect. Before activating EMP Sombra glows purple. Any damage to her during the activation interrupts the EMP. Limited to 1.
- Widowmaker: High range and damage. While Infra-Sight is active, all enemies will aim for your head instead of your body.
- Orisa: Very high health. Moves slowly when shooting. Limited to 2.
- Roadhog: High health and damage.
- Sigma: High health and damage. Limited to 1.
- Tracer: When Tracer's health is low, she will drop a Pulse Bomb and use Recall, which will place her behind her current target.
- Bastion: Very high health and damage. When Bastion's health is low, it will transform to tank mode and restore all of its health. In Hero Rescue Bastion spawns every even boss wave.
- Genji: High health and damage. When Genji's health is low, he will use Dragonblade. In Hero Rescue Genji spawns every odd boss wave alongside Hanzo.
- Hanzo: High health and damage. When Hanzo's health is low, he will use Storm Arrows. In Hero Rescue Hanzo spawns every odd boss wave alongside Genji.
- Reinhardt: Very high health and damage. Spawns only in Invasion.
- Boss enemies take 75% less knockback and are only affected half as long by fear and stun abilities.
- Mercy: Her Resurrect ability works on downed players. It is instant, has 10 meters range and does not require line of sight.
- Sombra: She can't revive downed players while stealthed. Stealth has a maximum duration of 30 seconds. Hacked enemies disengage and run away.
The enemies grow stronger with every wave, dealing and withstanding more damage. New enemies and enemy abilities unlock gradually with the waves. Here is a complete list for Hero Rescue:
- 1: New enemies: McCree, Soldier: 76
- 2: New enemy: Widowmaker
- 3: New enemy: Brigitte
- 4: New enemy: Roadhog
- 5: Boss Wave: Genji and Hanzo
- 6: New enemy: Baptiste
- 7: New enemy: Orisa
- 8: New enemies: Reaper, Sombra
- 9: New enemy: Tracer
- 10: Boss Wave: Bastion
- 11: New enemy: Sigma
- 12: Baptiste can use Immortality Field
- 13: Boss Wave: Genji and Hanzo
- 14: Roadhog can use Whole Hog
- 15: Orisa can use Supercharger, Reaper can use Death Blossom
- 16: Boss Wave: Bastion
- 17: Widowmaker can use Infra-Sight
- 18: Sombra can use EMP
- 19: Boss Wave: Genji and Hanzo
- 20: Sigma can use Gravitic Flux
- 21: Genji and Hanzo can now spawn as normal enemies instead of boss enemies. There can only be one additional boss spawned this way.
- 22: Boss Wave: Bastion
Invasion follows the same order but without boss waves.
Mutator Mode is an alternative game mode to spice things up for experienced players. With mutators activated, the players earn double the amount of money. In return every 3 waves (Hero Rescue) or every 2 waves (Invasion) a random mutator is activated which increases the difficulty. The 5th Mutator is a gamechanging Mutator which greatly affects the gameplay. Mutators Mode can be activated by holding the Interact button during the first wave.
- Amped: Enemies move and turn faster
- Extended Arsenal: Enemies can use additional abilities
- Frenzy: Enemies below 50% health deal 30% more damage
- The Cavalry: Tracer's spawn rate is increased
- Regeneration: Enemies slowly regenerate health
- Combat Medic: Baptiste's revive cooldown is halved
- EMP Rounds: Enemies deal double damage to barriers and objects
- Death Guard: Reviving speed is halved while enemies are inside the ring
- Deep Wounds: Health regeneration delay is doubled
- Hurt me More: Downed players emit damaging smoke for 10 seconds
- Last Stand: Final enemies gain damage resistance and unrestricted abilities
- Advanced Medkit: Baptiste can revive bosses
- Reinforcements: Enemy spawn rate is increased
- Mutation: Enemies have a chance to spawn with increased strength and size
- Promotion: Enemies have a chance to spawn as a higher tier hero
- No Fly Zone: Enemies deal 25% more damage to flying players
- Storm Raging: Some enemies are enraged, killing them spreads the rage
- Close Quarters: Enemies can only be killed if a player is nearby
- Keep your Distance: Enemies take 50% less damage from nearby players
- Fortified: Enemies resist stuns, knockbacks, and gain extra armor
Made by Shingen#21859