This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Juggernaut is a FFA gametype where a player is marked as a target known as Juggernaut. He has enhanced stats to help him survive.
The only way to score points in this gametype is to kill other player while being the Juggernaut.
All the other players must join forces to eliminate it and reclaim its powers. There can be only one Juggernaut at the same time, and the player that killed the last one becomes the next Juggernaut.
Current code: BXRY2
Latest Stable version : 1.0.0 (BXRY2)
Unstable testable version: -
- Free for all
- Time : 10 minutes max.
- Map: any
- 12 players max
- First player to 15 points wins
- The Juggernaut is randomly chosen at the start of the game.
- It the Juggernaut kills himself, he loses 1 point and another is chosen randomly
- If a player kills the current Juggernaut, he takes its place.
- The Juggernaut has enhanced stats:
- 300% health pool
- 120% speed
- Other players can shoot at each other as well as intercept projectiles. I made it so that people can't hurt each other, but I don't have a clean way to simulate a kind of no-TK in FFA.
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions