A revamped Widow Headshot Only mode, meticulously crafted from scratch for Overwatch 2
Scope in and take out your opponents with headshots only. Be the top Widowmaker and score 50 kills to win. With instant respawns enabled, this mode offers a dynamic environment for players to hone their aiming and accuracy skills.
- No Damage Falloff: Damage falloff is off by default. It can be turned back on from the mode's workshop settings.
- Personal Timer: Tracks your match duration, allowing you to monitor your performance more effectively. Your final time will also display at the end of a match.
- Killstreak Announcements: A message will appear to the entire game lobby for every 5th kill in a row. Killstreak times are also tracked and displayed to the player on the killstreak.
- Stats HUD: Displays your accuracy, kill/death ratio, and the game lobby's highest accuracy and killstreak record. An accompanying flame icon will highlight your accuracy if you hold the current top record.
- Spectator HUD: Provides spectators with real-time updates on the game lobby's highest accuracy, kill/death ratio, and killstreak record.
- Hardcore Mode: When enabled, players will lose a point when killed by another player whose score is higher than theirs, intensifying the challenge and competitive aspect of the mode.
- Heal on Kill: You heal to max health with each kill you score. You can turn off this feature in the mode's workshop settings.
- Special Map Effects: Discover maps with unique environmental effects. You can turn on these effects in the mode's workshop settings.
- Localization: The text within this mode is derived from the Workshop's predefined string list, allowing for automatic translation into the language used by each player's Overwatch client.
- Lightweight: This mode has been optimized to use fewer resources, ensuring peak server performance and stability.
Note: By default, each match has no time limit. However, you can customize the mode's workshop settings and turn off the 'Unlimited Game Length' option to set a time limit if desired. Additionally, you can turn off the score goal entirely by enabling the 'No Score Goal' option.
A special shoutout goes to Danichee for helping develop and maintain this mode.