This is probably not what you had in mind when joining the WBA
p.s. thank you Gecktendo for the 3rd person camera
What is a box?
A question as old as time. A box is a symmetrical three-dimensional shape, either solid or hollow, contained by six equal squares, often used for the purposes of storing other things. In this case, it is going to be storing your unyielding rage as you crash into eachother at 30MPH.
The World Boxing Association (WBA) is an organization which pits the ultimate boxers of the world against eachother in a head-to-head match. Your box is equipped with ㅤㅤㅤㅤ to allow you to move at high speeds around the arena! Crash into eachother and hang on, cause if you fly out of your box, you WILL die! *guaranteed
Don't worry, though; It's the future! We have revival technology!
So get out there, champ, and don't let the box bugs bite!
Boring Info Stuff
- Lives can be viewed on the scoreboard
- First/Third Person camera is optional
- Workshop setting can change gameplay steeply
- Game ends if sufficient number of players have died or match time runs out
- Damage is based on movement speed
- No, I did not code in friction
- Powerups spawn on a random timer
List of Powerups
|Increase damage by 50% for 3 seconds
|Increase movement speed by 75% for 3 seconds
|Inverts the controls of a random player for 2 seconds
|Get a boost of forward speed, cancelling any momentum previously carried
|Become immune to all damage for 2 seconds