Giant vs Ants
Giant vs Ants
Giant vs Ants is a mode where 1 Giant fights 11 Ants. This mode has a rather basic premise, with the default values requiring just 1 kill on the Giant for the Ants, and 100 kills on Ants for the Giant.
• The Giant is super powerful by comparison and has a large health pool. This health pool is nearly impossible to raise back to a higher value after health is removed.
• The Ants are super weak by comparison, and can slowly widdle away at the Giant's health.
• Both sides can use their Interact button for a special ability which can help achieve their goal.
- Giant: Enrage, dealing up to x2 more damage, gaining increased move speed, and removing collision with walls for a brief time.
- Ant: Survival, gain 100 armor, and increased move speed and jump height for a short time.
• Both sides also have a secondary ability:
- Giant: Holding Reload, will mark a player as an Obsession.
Obsession will be the victim of 3 different effects, depending on whether the Giant is a Tank, Damage, or Support.
- Tank, the Obsession receives 60% less healing.
- Damage, the Obsession gives you 5% ultimate generation, each time they die, and another 5% if you were the cause.
- Support, the Obsession receives 65% more damage.
- Obsession will be the victim of 3 different effects, depending on whether the Giant is a Tank, Damage, or Support.
- Ant: Pressing Melee, will attempt to mount the Giant. - Mounting the Giant sets a randomized Grip value, and you can only stay mounted while your Grip value remains above 0. - The Giant can shake you off by jumping or crouching, causing damage, and reducing Grip. - If the Giant Enrages while you are mounted, you will ignite in flames and your Grip will fail you.
• Automatic team balancing with support for 1v1 - although the Ant probably won't die enough by comparison.
• Fully customizible Giant Settings, with potential support for removing custom added abilities.
• Customizible Ant Settings, with support for removing custom mechanics, and modifying said mechanics.
Thanks for playing this mode, if you have any feedback please post it on my Discord Server, and more features are to come!