Welcome to OverCringe!
Every hero has had an extensive list of random changes that changes the way each plays.
Balance is not intended for this mode, other than making sure one hero doesn't just ruin the fun for everyone completely.
- Every hero now has 100 renewable shield pool
- LGBTQ+ heroes deal 50% less damage to each-other because they don’t want to weaken the army. (I am one of them. I thought it was funny.)
- No Quad Cannons. Screw you.
- Defense Matrix now lasts indefinitely.
- Defense Matrix now has a 10 second cooldown.
- Primary Fire Button now immediately de-mechs D.Va
- Dealing Damage with Self Destruct or Call Mech will provide your team with 50 overhealth.
Personally I think D.Va does too much damage.
- Seismic Slam now has 500% gravity but 250% speed.
- Rocket Punch now slows you down to 10%. Damage increased 500%. He gets really tired after using it, so he’s still slow after it for 3 seconds.
- Power Block swings the gauntlet in front of Doomfist, causing an enemy in front of Doomfist to get knocked down for 1 second.
- Meteor Strike now knocks down enemies and knocks them away.
I think Doomfist needs way more damage and crowd control.
- Carnage replaces the Scattergun.
- Commanding Shout now damages enemies nearby for 25% of their current health.
- Rampage will now send Junker Queen flying. If it connects, it will keep her move speed until the bleeds wear off.
- Missing Carnage will now deal 200 damage to Junker Queen.
- Connecting Jagged Blade will now magnetize Junker Queen to the hit opponent.
- Jagged Blade just drops out of her hands and deals 500% more damage.
I thought it was too difficult to hit Scattergun, so I got rid of it.
- Fortify now grants Orisa 500 Overhealth.
- Fortify makes her completely immobile.
- Spear spin will now pull enemies toward Orisa while she is using it.
- Spear spin now allows Orisa to fly during use.
- Javelin Throw now throws Orisa alongside a javelin.
- Terra Surge will now provide Overhealth to teammates near Orisa.
Orisa doesn't have enough mobility.
- Nemesis Form increases jump height by 200%.
- Ravenous Vortex now sends enemies sky-high.
- While holding out his hand to use Void Barrier, Ramattra will run 50% faster.
- Anyone Ramattra runs into while holding out his hand will be knocked down.
- Annihilation reduces Ramattra’s move speed by 50%.
- Annihilation grants Ramattra 250 extra armor.
- Annihilation disables Pummel and Ravenous Vortex.
- Annihilation tendrils deal 3x damage.
- Annihilation duration increased to 6 seconds.
Ramattra doesn't have any vertical mobility.
I think that Annihilation isn't strong enough.
- Base Move speed increased by 50%.
- Charge deals insane damage.
- Charge moves 90% slower.
- Firestrike now heals Reinhardt for the damage dealt by Firestrike.
- Earthshatter now stuns everyone on the ground when it hits.
Personally I want Reinhardt to be obliterating anyone he comes across, and be very self-sufficient.
Tier 2 Wanna-Be
- Using Chain Hook will have a 20% chance to teleport a random enemy in front of T2 Wanna-be.
- Chain Hook has a system cooldown, and you cannot swap from T2 Wanna-be to another hero to reset it.
- There is now a 25% Take a Breather will kill you on cast. It happened to be filled with Chlorine Gas.
- Shooting Whole Hog knocks T2 Wanna-be backward.
- Enemies near T2 Wanna-be take damage due to his pungent odor.
- Now has a 10% chance to melee all enemies on the map regardless of distance.
Roadhog is bad.
- Sigma’s Gravitic Flux now turns gravity off for the duration of the ultimate.
- Kinetic Grasp now absorbs enemies. Adds their health to his pool. Cannot hit invincible people or Orisa while she is using Fortify.
- Sigma now moves 25% slower.
- Accretion sends hit enemies towards Sigma.
I'm sorry for this one.
Tier 1 Gamer
- Dying to T2 Wanna-be will reduce T1 Gamer’s health permanently. (Ego took a hit)
- Respawning after dying to T2 Wanna-be, T1 Gamer will rage.
- After dying to T3 Loser, the T1 Gamer player will no longer be able to pick T1 gamer. (They got fired)
- T1 Gamer is immune to T2 Wanna-be’s hook.
- During Primal Rage, you can toss a giant ball at people. It doesn’t hurt them. It’s just a ball. It bounces.
- Cooldown for Jump Pack during Primal Rage is now 0 seconds.
- Jump Pack deals massive damage players you directly land on.
Winston needs more skill, so if you die to Roadhog you have to play even better because your health will be lower.
- Move speed outside of Roll form reduced to 50%.
- Quad cannon no longer has an ammo requirement.
- Being outside of Roll grants a 300 hp armor pool.
- Adaptive Shield now provides 50 Overhealth to nearby teammates.
- Minefield knockback increased by 400%.
- Quad Cannon damage increased by 25%.
- Piledriver now knocks down the opponents he hits for 1 second.
I thought he didn't wreck enough.
- Health changed to 200 health, 400 shields.
- Barrier cooldown reduced to 5 seconds.
- Particle Cannon secondary fire knockback increased by 100%.
- Particle Cannon no longer requires ammo.
- Graviton Surge is a black hole. It doesn’t care what team you are on.
How in the world does a black hole not suck in your teammates as well? Anyway, I fixed that.
- Coach Gun knockback inverted.
- Coach Gun knockback heavily increased.
- Getting a kill with Dynamite now provides Ashe with 50 overhealth.
- Ashe only has 1 bullet but now deals 300 damage per head-shot.
- Ashe can no longer spam-fire.
- B.O.B lasts a very long time.
Ashe upgraded to 50 BMG.
B.O.B can leave whenever he wants.
- Bastion gains a 200 armor health pool while in Assault Form.
- A-36 Tactical Grenade knockback increased by 200%.
- Move Speed during Assault Form increased by 100%.
- Bastion can no longer jump during Assault Form.
- Sentry Form no longer requires ammo.
I really like F1.
- Roll has a 2 second cooldown.
- Cassidy can no longer shoot Fan the Hammer.
- Magnetic Grenade applies every debuff in the game because it’s a dumb ability anyway.
- Moves incredibly fast during Deadeye.
This hero is stupid. I made him stupider.
- Removed from the game.
You seriously think I'm gonna make the 130+ scripts work for Echo while she's duping? Lol no.
Also Echo is stupid.
- Dash now stuns anyone it hits.
- Reflect now heals Genji for any damage dealt.
- Dragonblade is now a foam sword and deals a pathetic amount of damage.
- Dragonblade now lasts 15 seconds.
- Dash cooldown during Dragonblade reduced to 1 second.
- Communicating “Need Healing” will grant Genji 25 hp.
This makes Genji much more self-reliant while annoying the hell out of his supports, just as God intended.
- Storm Arrow count increased to 12.
- Lunge no longer has a cooldown.
- Lunge distance increased by 100%.
- Lunge now deals 10 damage per use.
- Projectile speed increased by 400%.
- Projectiles no longer have gravity.
Dude's practically a hitscan so I finished the job.
- Frag Launcher projectile speed and gravity are completely random. What did you think was gonna happen? It’s a gun made of garbage. Of course it’s not going to work well.
- Concussive Mine knockback now sets Junkrat on fire when he detonates the mine.
- Steel Trap now roots Junkrat on activation.
- RIP-Tire now moves incredibly fast.
- Mei is now slowed after leaving Cryo-Freeze for one second.
- Cryo-Freeze now freezes nearby enemies for 1 second.
- Freezing a player with Blizzard will provide Mei with 50 overhealth.
- Mei can now heal teammates with her primary fire.
Seriously, how does a hero that has a cryonic based kit have the inability to freeze teammate's wounds to prevent them from bleeding?
- Pharah now takes fall damage, but landing on top of somebody will make them take heavy damage instead.
- Jump Jet now knocks enemies away from Pharah.
- Jump Jet cooldown reduced to 6 seconds.
- Fuel capacity decreased by 25%.
- Move speed in the air increased by 50%.
- Pharah can now move while using Barrage.
- Pharah has become ethereal while using Barrage and can pass through walls. Once she is done, she will be returned to the earth.
Pharah may be playing too much TF2.
- Death Blossom sends Reaper into the sky during use.
- Reaper no longer has gravity while using Wraith Form.
- Reaper feels bad about being so harmful to the environment with his shotguns, so he now has infinite ammo.
- Teleporting with Shadow Step will now telefrag a nearby enemy.
Reaper is an enviromentalist.
- Slide now knocks down any players Sojourn runs into.
- Disruptor shot will disrupt Sojourn.
- If Sojourn gets killed during Overclock, she won’t be able to use Overclock again until she kills 5 people with headshots from Railgun.
- Using Overclock slows down the world.
- Overclock is MLG.
Pro Sojourn players will like this one.
- Biotic Field now damages players inside of it, instead of healing.
- Tactical Visor causes Soldier 76 to spin violently.
- Move speed granted by sprint slowly decreases as it is used, up until Soldier stops moving.
- Helix Rockets now backfires and sends Soldier: 76 backward.
He's old. Nothing works.
- Sombra makes constant fan noise because her processor is overheating.
- Using Stealth will announce to the enemy that Sombra is in stealth.
- Translocator hacks people that she teleports near.
- EMP will now change every player’s hero to a random hero in the role they were playing.
- Healing with Hack will now provide the healee a 25 hp Overhealth pool.
Sombra may have gone too far with the hacking.
- If T3 Loser kills T1 gamer, T3 Loser gains 100 armor and instantly charges ultimate.
- If T3 Loser kills T2 Wanna-be, T3 Loser gains 50 armor and half charges ultimate.
- Earning eliminations with Turrets will temporarily increase T3 Loser’s movespeed by 5%. Stacks up to 25%.
- Earning eliminations with Turrets will grant T3 Loser 25 Overhealth.
- Photon Barrier will now grant all teammates 100 shield health upon use.
If you beat a T1 player as a T3, it feels good. So I incorporated that into the gameplay loop.
- No Rivet Gun.
- No Turret.
- Forge Hammer damage increased by 100.
- Overload now grants 100 armor upon use along with the Overhealth.
- Move speed during Overload increased by 50%.
- Molten Core insta-kills Brigitte.
This is truly all you need to play Torbjorn.
- Unlimited blinks
- Each time Tracer blinks she takes 5 damage
- Recall now un-damages people Tracer has damaged.
- Recall will revive people Tracer has killed.
Finally the question is answered: "Do Tracer's bullets rewind with her?" Yes. They do.
- Widowmaker can only damage players in the air.
- Detonating Venom-Mine will now put the victim to sleep.
- Infra-Sight now grants Widowmaker the ability to damage players on the ground.
- Grapple will damage Widowmaker due to the inertia.
I made Widowmaker balanced, cause she won't be able to kill anyone except Pharah.
- Whenever Ana gets damaged, a random debuff will be applied to her due to her old age.
- Ana moves 25% slower because she is old.
- Nano-Boost provides a speed boost to the target, one that is nearly uncontrollable.
- Ana gives herself a mini-Nano-Boost when it is activated, increasing her move speed and healing dealt.
- Sleep Dart will also put Ana to sleep.
- Exo-Boots sends Baptiste sky-high.
- Baptiste’s gun shoots very inconsistently.
- Regenerative Burst damages enemies nearby for 50 health.
- Immortality Field sets teammates on fire.
- Amplification Matrix gives Baptiste aimbot.
- Baptiste’s eyepiece allows him to detect invisible players.
He has a very good gaming chair.
- Brigitte moves 25% faster.
- Shield Bash stuns people again.
- Whip Shot sends Brigitte forward.
- Repair Pack grants heal targets 50 overhealth.
- Rally granted armor increased to 200.
- Shield Bash move distance increased by 50%.
- Inspire also reduces damage taken by 20%.
My Brig main friend told me to do this. Don't blame me.
- Suzu knockback increased by 100%.
- Kunai critical damage multiplier increased to 4x.
- Swift Step teleport distance increased by 200%.
- Healing Ofuda Max Ammo increased to 50.
- Kunai ammo increased to 75.
If you want to be dealing damage as a support, you should go Moira. Kiriko is not a good damage dealer for ranked. Go Moira.
- Tree of Life health increased by 200%.
- Life Grip and Healing Blossom range increased by 100%.
- Earning an elimination will grant you 25% ult charge because by all means, that should be impossible.
- Rejuvenating dash cooldown reduced to 1 second.
- Dash will now knock down the first person Lifeweaver runs through.
- Lifeweaver now provides a speed buff to all nearby teammates when he casts Tree of Life.
I swear he's good now. I promise.
- Using Soundwave will knock Lucio in the opposite direction he is facing.
- Sound Barrier will knock everyone on the map away.
- Sound Barrier will increase Lucio and his team’s move speed by 100%.
- Amp it up will make Lucio’s aura deal damage to enemies.
Amp it up physically increases the volume of the music. It only makes sense that he would damage the enemy's hearing on purpose.
- Move Speed during Valkyrie increased to 200%.
- Healing beam now damages teammates.
- Valkyrie now damages nearby enemies.
- Meleeing enemies during Valkyrie will knock them down.
- Valkyrie now instantly resurrects all dead teammates.
- Biotic Orb projectile speed reduced to 0%.
- Coalescence now knocks enemies away.
- Fade will make allies fade as well.
- Killing an enemy will reset all of Moira’s cooldowns and refill her resource meter.
You went Moira. Good job. Now deal damage.
- Transcendence knocks enemies away violently.
- Snap Kick will heal Zenyatta for 25 hp.
- Zenyatta’s Gravity is reduced by 50%.
- Zenyatta instantly dies if hacked.
- Healing increased by 75%.
Zenyatta doesn't have enough risk-to-reward so if you get hacked you die instantly. But I REALLY increased the reward in return.