Fall Guys Night
What is Fall Guys Night?
- A silly obstacle course where players must fight to reach the finish line
- This mode was inspired by the original Fall Guys custom game
What are the game's features?
- Seven major obstacles (more on them in the next section)
- Objective incentives such as being able to choose your own hero
- Tweakable workshop settings
- Randomized heroes (if All Hero Challenge is not selected)
- Low cooldowns
- Instant spawn
What are the obstacles?
- Rising Lava: Players must time their advance to avoid touching the lava
- Hazardous Terrain: A jagged path and flowing lava makes traversing the area dangerous
- Jump Pad: A lift that can either help players onto the next platform, or vaporize them. A switch controls whether the jump pad is helpful or harmful
- Clouds: Players must bounce on these to reach the next platform, but beware black clouds
- Thunderstorm: Players who enter the storm when it's colored yellow get zapped
- Magnets: These pull players to the opposite platform. Flipping the switch activates one of the sides. If a player is being pulled by a magnet when a switch is flipped, they get dropped into the chasm
- Players: Perhaps the biggest obstacle of them all, fellow players will constantly be spawning behind each other as they climb towards the finish line. Always keep an eye on them
What's the objective?
- Reach the finish line! The player who clears the obstacle course the most times before time expires wins
- If All Hero Challenge is selected, the objective becomes clearing the course with every hero once
Some heroes / mechanics seem...imbalanced.
- The game's not supposed to be balanced. It's supposed to be a mess of fun
That being said, efforts have been made to balance the game; some of which I've listed below:
Reduced HP for high mobility heroes
Longer cooldowns for powerful abilities
Damage boosts for weaker heroes