- You have 60 seconds to set up turrets around the map in Phase 1.
- Prevent the Minesweeper from getting to their objective as shown by a Flag icon.
- A Symmetra Clone (Bot) is available to set up more turrets. Each Symmetra player controls 1 Symmetra Clone.
- Press [Interact] to toggle between you and your clone.
- When your clone is activated, using Sentry Turret will place your clone's Sentry Turret instead.
- This means each Symmetra player controls 6 turrets (3 from themselves, 3 from their Clone).
- You can hold [Crouch] to fine tune your turret placement
- Slow down when on ground
- Slow down + float when in air
- You will start at the Waiting Point while the Symmetra Team sets up the turrets.
- You have 3 minutes to reach the objective as shown by the Flag icon in Phase 2.
- You need to stay in the objective for 3 seconds to score point.
- Avoid and destroy Symmetra turrets along the way.
- You only have invincibility while in the Starting Point, leaving that area will clear off your invincibility.
- If you die, you do not respawn until next round.
|Time ran out in Phase 2||Symmetra Team|
|All Minesweepers died||Symmetra Team|
|1 Minesweeper reached objective||Minesweeper Team|
First team to reach 3 points win!
- Not all maps are supported currently.
- The game requires a manual start. (esc Menu -> Lobby -> Start game mode)
- Make any role switches before starting the game. Bugs may occur if players switch roles mid-game.
Playing as Symmetra
Playing as Minesweeper
Symmetra Perspective 1
Symmetra Perspective 2
Symmetra Perspective 3
Minesweeper Perspective 1
Minesweeper Perspective 2
Minesweeper Perspective 3
Miscellaneous Screenshot 1
Miscellaneous Screenshot 2
Miscellaneous Screenshot 3