- You have 60 seconds to set up turrets around the map in Phase 1.
- Prevent Minesweepers from reaching their objective (Flag Icon).
- You also control 2 Symmetra bots that allow you to place 6 more turrets.
- Press [Interact] to cycle through you and your bots placing turrets.
- You can hold [Crouch] to fine tune your turret placement
- Slow down when on ground
- Slow down + float when in air
- You have 3 minutes to reach the objective (Flag Icon) in Phase 2.
- Avoid and destroy Symmetra turrets along the way.
- You only have invincibility while in the Starting Point.
- Leaving that area will clear off your invincibility.
- Stay in the objective for 3 seconds to win.
- If you die, you will only respawn next round.
|Time ran out in Phase 2||Symmetra Team|
|All Minesweepers died||Symmetra Team|
|1 Minesweeper reached objective||Minesweeper Team|
First team to reach 3 points win!
Want a faster and more intense gameplay? You can activate Blitz Mode in the Workshop setting!
In Blitz Mode
- Symmetra only has 30 seconds to set up 3 turrets, no extra Symmetra bots available.
- Minesweeper only has 90 seconds to reach the destination with +25% movement speed.
Overall there should be less waiting as compared to Normal Mode.
I still recommend playing the Normal Mode, as it's more fun and balanced. The game is balanced around Normal Mode (Blitz Mode switched off)
- Not all maps are supported currently.
- The game requires manual start (Press L -> Start game mode OR esc Menu -> Show Lobby -> Start game mode)
- Do not make role switches or change player slots after starting the game, bugs may occur.