A free camera, similar to the replay camera or the spectator camera. Also includes options for camera collision.
- Camera Perspective - change between different camera placements. Currently avaiable are first person, third person, and a thirdperson camera placed somewhat above the point of collision. (try the "Show collision distance" option to see the point of collision)
- Camera speed.
- Camera step distance - decides the maximum distance for the camera to move between each update. Note that this also sets the collision distance, and the higher the camera speed is the higher the step distance needs to be to be able to detect collision.
- Camera collision On/Off.
- Show collision distance - useful when using the third person cameras to see where the point of collision is.
- Press [F] to toggle between movement of camera or character.
- Hold [F] to stop camera.
- Press [E] to move up.
- Press [Q] to move down.
- Hold [Shift] to move faster.
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard