This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
BATTLESHIP - KABOOOM
based on board game BattleShip!
How to play:
1.) To start the gamemode, the lobby must have at least  players. Communicate [Hello] to begin the gamemode.
2.) After the game board loads, players are now entering building phase where players can place buildings / ships by standing on top of the circle. (90 seconds)
- >> [Hold] Crouch until "Building" message and a pop-up marker appears.
- >> Each team has maximum of  blocks to put on the board. This is divided to the number of team members the team have when playing multiplayer.
3.) Attacking phase will begin after building phase time runs out.
- >> Players every team will take each turn and will repeat until the game ends.
- >> [Hold] Crouch until "Try again" or "Sunk!" message and a pop-up marker appears.
- >> Player loses turn when turn's time runs out. (20 seconds)
4.) Game will end when the team there's no buildings / ships left.
1.) Players who joined late (after the host use Communicate [Hello]) will not be able to participate in the current game.
2.) Area blinks red during attack phase to able players to recognize the areas not yet been attacked.
- >> when the max number of In-world text reached, players will still be able to recognize the remaining areas.
3.) If a players accidentally builds at the same circle, the current placed will be removed, thus avoid duplicates.
- >> during attack phase, this will result to a turn loss.
4.) Fancy custom end-cam
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions