⚠ This code is over 6 months old.
This means the code may have expired and might no longer function.
|The code for this game mode was renewed on July 27th 2020! It will work for at least 6 months after that date.|
Paris Memory (by Delwion#2667)
Share Code: 4G9BT
Spend some time in the Cabaret Luna while playing a game of memory. Press Crouch at the blue ring to sign up for the next round.
Memory game for 1-12 players.
- Players have 1 minute to sign up for the next round. Use Crouch inside the blue circle to do so.
- Use the red circle if you don't want to be signed up for the next round of memory anymore.
- The host (team 1, slot 0), can start the next round early by pressing Crouch + Interact if at least one player has signed up.
- There are 6 settings for the memory game: 12/18/24 pairs, layed out either in a clear order or in the more chaotic wild mode. Press Crouch while inside the white ring to change the game mode.
During a Game
- During a game, the player whose turn it is will be marked with a White Moon icon.
- Use Primary Fire while aiming at a green sphere, to uncover the hero it's hiding when it's your turn.
- Find two spheres with the same hero to get a pair.
- The team that has more pairs at the end, wins the round. The team that has won the most rounds, wins the match.
- If you get rooted after spawning, say Hello to let the game know you are not an AI bot.
- The host can ban players by pressing Crouch + Secondary Fire while aiming at a player (they will be put in jail).
- The host can unban all players by pressing Crouch + Ability 2.
- If there is only one player playing during a game, that player can cancel the current game by pressing Crouch + Interact.
- Once 60 minutes have passed, the match will end after the next game of memory has been completed.
- The match will always end after 89 minutes.
- You can go to the balcony by pressing Interact near the stairs.
- AI bots will populate the cabaret as audience.
A list of all workshop modes I’ve published: