[Mercy] Train Falling Superjump
!! Playing solo or with friends is recommended !!
Train your Falling Superjump using Mercy on almost any map you wish!
you need to change the map yourself
Want to practice Falling Superjump, Superjump or other things with Mercy, but don't have game mode for training as you want? Here you can create your own setup with bots at almost any map!
Hey, i wanted to thank you for using my map (i'm very happy that there are people who acutally use it) and inform that my exams are getting closer, so i won't have that much time to work on new updates. Although i will try to do as much as possible, i want to mainly focus on the exams. After that, i will get back to working on this as soon as i will be able to :)
This is my first map, so feel free to message me about any bugs you find or if you have any ideas what i could add to make this better.
You can contact me through commenting here or just dm me on discord or battle.net
(check my profile for contact info)
- Create point
- Teleport to point
- Spawn bot
- Teleport yourself to bot/player
- Teleport bot to you
- Despawn bot
- Show/hide effect hint on bot
- Cancel Ultimate
- Show/hide text hint for specific superjump type
- Slow motion
- Basic settings
Good to know:
- There isn't any saving feature
- Host can delete any bot
- When it comes to doing things where you need to hover over bot to do something with it, the best place to hover over is it's neck or head
- When teleporting to point, your Guardian Angel (Ability 1) isn't on cooldown
- Canceling Ultimate goes on cooldown after use to prevent spamming
- When you create point, it saves where you look at, so when you teleport, you look that way
- You can change custom settings by going to workshop editor
- Currently there are only two types of text and effect hint - superjump and falling superjump
- Changing color of your point circle and icon
better separate colors or both the same?
There must be more, but i didn't encountered any other till now, so report if you find any
Versions 1.3.0 - 1.3.2
- Sub-Action for effect hint
- 5 more settings
- "Hide Effect Hint" action
- "Show Effect Hint" is now "Effect Hint"
- "Effect Hint" is now a switchable action, so you can show or hide effect hint on selected bot with only one action
- Switching Slow Motion is now one of actions, instead of being under the button "melee"
- Switching between action list and sub-action list is now with melee button
- Code is more flexible, less changes to make in the future
- Action "teleport yourself to bot/player" has the same button as changing between action list and sub-action list
- Wrong type of variables for settings
Versions 1.2.0 - 1.2.3
- Basic settings
- Small cheering at the start
- Slow Motion
- No built-in game hud (more space on screen :D)
- No built-in game icons etc. in the world
- Time before respawn after ult cancel is now longer by 50% (0.02s -> 0.03s) to create bigger space to stop holding ult button
- Small things, not noticable for players, but making the settings possible to make
- Spawned bots can have the same number from one player
Versions 1.1.0 - 1.1.2
- Showing icon where you created your point
- Sub-Action List
- Text hints currently only Superjump and Falling Superjump text hints
- Objective: Practice :D
- Order of actions teleporting your bot to you action is now after deleting bots
- Superjump text hint is now more specific
Versions 1.0.0 - 1.0.4
- Info about how long you need to hold button for actions
- Button to teleport yourself to player/bot
- Spawned bot has a name of the creator of that bot
- Spawned bot's name also includes number telling which created bot of that player it is
- Teleporting your bot to you isn't on button, but instead is one of actions to prepare free button for future update
- Not being able to hint bot in slot of deleted bot that had previously hint on.
- Possibly fixed not being able to delete bots sometimes.