Overwatch 3 Point Control
This mode was started when Apex Legends released their control mode LTM which was personally my favorite mode in the whole game.
Two teams fight to take control of three points.
The more points your team has captured, the more your team will score.
Captured points ARE used as respawn points
In order to chose which points to spawn on, when you die, you can press Fire and Alt Fire to choose. When the respawn timer is over, whatever option you hovered on will be your respawn point.
If the respawn point was captured by an enemy team however, youll be sent back to your Initial spawn point
The mode is still in beta. Some control point areas and spawn points will be adjusted in the near future.
This mode also contains a per player performance score. This score increases from kills, point captures, and team efforts! There may be only ONE performance leader among both teams. Will you be on top?
There is also Workshop settings!
As always I like to make my modes as customizable as they can.
So far only a few options are added:
- Max Score
- Adjust what the maximum score will be for a team victory. Default is 200 but if set to 0 it will be disabled
- Match Time
- Adjust the time (in minutes). Default is 5 but if set to 0 it will be disabled
- Teams Spawn With a Captured Point
- Choose if you want both teams to start out with one captured point. Default its disabled.
- Respawn Wave Time (in seconds)
- Specify how much time in seconds that players will respawn in waves.