This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Practice your nanoblades! Add any bots you want to Team 2 and yourself to Team 1.
While in noclip (Editing Mode)
- Primary Fire - Place bot at green sphere, or release a grabbed bot if there is one
- Secondary Fire - Remove last placed bot, or grab and drag a bot if you aim at them
- Ultimate - Remove all bots
- Interact + Primary Fire - Place a restart point (Blue Sphere)
- Interact + Secondary Fire - Remove restart point
- Ability 2 - Exit Editing Mode
- Ultimate Status - Show bot locations for saving
While in Play Mode
- Acknowledge - Activate Instakill Mode
- Damage is set to nanoboosted levels while blading, and normal levels while not
- All bots are resurrected after all placed bots are dead
- If a restart point has been placed, the player will teleport back to it after all placed bots are dead
- Not having a restart point returns the player to Editing Mode after all placed bots are dead
- All additional effects and HUD elements are removed while not in Editing Mode
- Noclip is active, meaning you can fly around as if in spectator mode, and fly through walls (Thanks to Xerxes)
- Use normal movement keys to move around, Jump to move upwards, Crouch to move downwards, and Ability 1 to move faster
- Shows which bot will be placed next in the top right
- Allows player to grab and drag bots by using Secondary Fire on them
- Saveable bot locations
Please send any suggestions, questions, bug reports, etc to Provoxin#5368 on Discord.
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions