This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
- Ana: 75% self heal.
- Ashe: Coachgun knockback to self 130%, Coachgun knockback to enemy is off, B.O.B. duration set to 25%.
- Baptiste: 75% self heal, No Immortality Field.
- Bastion: 75% self heal, No sentry mode.
- D. VA
- Doomfist: Primary fire has 2 shots max, Ultimate duration halved, Uppercut cooldown time 50%, rocketpunch knockback 50%.
- Genji: madamada
- Hanzo: No Sonic arrow, No Storm Arrow.
- Soldier: 76: 75% self heal.
- Torbjorn: No turret.
- Zenyatta: Deals 125% damage, No Discord Orb.
- Wrecking Ball
Killstreak is defined as final blows dealt since spawning or dying.
Killstreak effects are lost upon death.
Killstreaks are stackable but each effect has its own countdown timer.
- 5 kills: +75hp instant heal, +15% maximum health [60s]
- 8 kills: +15 hp/s passive heal [40s]
- 11 kills nanoboost: 100hp instant heal, +50% damage dealt, +50% damage resistance [8s once activated by player]
- 15 kills: tactical nuke; visual effect, kills everyone, gives you 100 points and wins the match once used [available for the rest of the match until used]
Deathstreak is defined as deaths since spawning or dealing a final blow.
Deathstreak effects survive deaths.
Deathstreaks are stackable and have a unified countdown timer that will increase or decrease when new effect is applied.
- 3 deaths: +30% damage boost [25s]
- 5 deaths: +30% speed boost [35s]
- 7 deaths: doubled max health, ult charge [50s]
Blitz is a continuously running timer, once it reaches 0, it will deactivate for 5 seconds before activating again for 15.
Blitz effects are lost when the countdown reaches 0 or upon death.
Each final blow adds 3 seconds to your Blitz countdown.
Effects are recurring, meaning you can get the effects over and over if you manage to keep getting kills without dying or resetting the counter.
- 2 kills: +20% movement speed until blitz ends.
- 3 kills: +50hp instant heal
- 4 kills: +2 extra points
Feel free to join the discord to give suggestions, report bugs/glitches etc. or just talk.
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions