This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Found on a reddit post
Original comment from creator u/CuddFlow:
Based on Agar.io.
Lastest version: 2KW11
- Every player starts with a small bubble. You can increase the size of the bubble by collecting food (green) or hooking other players.
- Hooking players that are larger than you sets your size the same.
- Besides hooking, you can also kill people by absorbing them with your bubble - as long as your bubble is larger than theirs.
- Blue bubbles give immunity to absorption, but do not protect against hooks. It also makes it so others can walk into them.
- You can gain a temporary blue bubble by collecting power ups (blue) and using your "Take a breather"-ability. Use it to take out larger bubbles.
- If a bubble reaches critical size (i.e. is far ahead of all other players) it slowly loses size and also makes it so no food can be collected anymore. Furthermore, the power of food is increased for everyone.
- You win by reaching a certain size (default: 30).
- Score: your current size.
- Fast: current speed (the larger the bubble, the slower, down to a minimum)
- Objective: current size increase per food collected.
Workaround for "bugs":
- If you don't see enemy bubbles and/or food/powerups are invisible: Too many entities. Reduce the number of player slots or decrease the maximum number of generated food/powerups by changing the number in the condition of the corresponding "generate" rule.
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions