Ruler for overwatch by S1T1AOP5#2530
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
How to use
- Interact: turn ruler mode on and off
- Primary fire: turn ruler on, determine the location of points 1 and 2
- Secondary fire: determine the location of point 3 (after points 1 and 2(
- Ultimate: set Y value of points 2 and 3 the same as point 1
- Melee: if points 1 and 2 are on a flat wall melee to put point 3 to the opposite wall in that room (point 2 has to be on the right of point 1)
- Reload: put point 3 to the ceiling on top of point 1 or to the floor by crouching while you press reload
- Abilities 1 and 2: to measure vertical and horizontal angles between points (point 1 is always in the middle)
- If you press ultimate when there are only points 1 and 2 only 2 will have the same Y value as 1
- To use abilities while using ruler press interact to escape ruler mode
- Pressing primary fire after placing points 1 and 2, will delete all points
- On the left you'll see positions of all points (top one is point 3)
- In the middle you'll see distances between points (top one is distance between points 1 and 3, under is between 1 and 2)
- On the left you'll see the angle between points (abilities 1 and 2)
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions
Players | 1 - 12
Categories: Practice Mode
Heroes: D.va, Junker Queen, Orisa, Reinhardt, Roadhog, and 29 more...
Maps: Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Paris, Temple of Anubis, Volskaya Industries, and 16 more...
Current version: 1.0.0