Driveable Tank Elimination
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Driveable Tank Elimination is like normal Elimination, but each team has 2 tank Bastions they can drive! Each tank requires 2 players for full control.
Each team gets 2 driveable tanks at the start of each round. Each tank needs a player to drive and a player to control the gun. In a tank with only one player you can switch between the roles by holding jump.
- The driver controls the tank's movement
- Driving into an enemy player knocks them back and does damage
- The driver can use their primary fire to activate a speed boost
- The speed boost can only be used for a limited time and makes it more difficult to turn
- Ramming enemy tanks at full boost speed stuns and damages them
- The gunner controls the tank's gun
- They can also use their secondary fire to peek
- While peeking the gunner can use their hero's weapons and abilities, but they can also be damaged
- Since the gunner's secondary fire button is used to peek they can use their secondary fire by pressing the melee button
Other Tank Stuff
- The primary tank weapon is slow, but does much more damage than a regular tank Bastion
- When a tank is destroyed it explodes and does signficant damage to anyone nearby on either team
- Tanks can't be revived, but they can be healed
- Tanks recieve reduced knockback
- Tanks can't be hooked and stop Reinhardt's charge
- Damaging someone with a tank gives them a temporary outline that's visible through walls and changes colors based on their health
- If all of the real players on a team die their tanks will self destruct to end the round
- Any number of players can enter a tank, but only the first 2 players can control it