BYOAP V1.1 - Bring Your Own Aim Practice
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
BYOAP ("Bring Your Own Aim Practice")
BYOAP is a very light-weight workshop gamemode that allows you to easlily set up an customize aim practice bots with more realistic movement. It allows you to position your bots, choose their hero, and change their movement programming. This works on any map of your choosing, from any position, and with any hero.
Bot hero selection:
Jump to pick the next hero, and Crouch to go back to the previous hero
Press the interact key (bound to F by default) to spawn in a bot at the same position you're standing in, and facing the same direction you're facing.
Change bot movement mode:
You can press the Melee key to change the movement modes of the bots you place. There are currently six modes:
- No movement: bots will stand still
- A/D Spam: bots will move left and right randomly
- A/D/Jump Spam: bots will move left and right, as well as jump randomly
- A/D/Crouch Spam: bots will move left and right, as well as crouch randomly
- Wide A/D Strafe: bots will move left and right in a predictable pattern
- Wide W/S Strafe: bots will move forwards and backwards in a predictable pattern
This is the first iteration of the gamemode; I might make updates in the future. Good luck and have fun!