doom object bubles
Doom parkour object buble. Doomfist can diag/bounce or stop against these buble asif they where objects.
- step 1) melee to select the orb, a highlighted orb turns orange
- step 2) Interact to toggle editing mode
- step 3) jump/crouch to change how far the orb is placed
- step 4) primary fire to place the orb at the highlighted location.
implementing in your map
Step 1: enter orb positions
- Write down the vectors on the right side, or copy them from the inspector.
- Enter the orb positions at the rule 'object orb: data' in 'objectorb_locations'.
- Remove the unused orb vectors, or they will mess with your existing orbs.
Step 2: fill in data
- At the rule 'object orb: data', in 'objectorbcp' fill in when the orb should be visible.
- Fill in -1 to make the orb will be usable to on Levels.
- to be on a one Level, fill in Level + 1000 for example lv 5 would be 1005.
- otherwise fill in the checkpoint number.
You can find the proper checkpoint and level numbers on your map via the inspector
Just go to your checkpoint and look at your player variables
Step 3: copy
- Copy the workshop rules in the copy section at the bottom of this mode.
Step 5: check variables
- 'Grace', 'Checkpoint' and 'Level' player variables need to have the same number as on your map
- 'objectorblocations' and 'objectorbcp' should be on numbers of unused variables.
unused variables display white instead of grey in the workshop.
Step 5.5 - only if you need more orbs
- if you have more then 5 object bubles, you have to add more effects in 'object orb: visual'
- copy the last existing buble fx and change the index number
** Step 6: paste**
- just paste it into your map.