This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Improve your aim at the Aim Training Labs!
There's several modes available to help improve your aim;
- Standard: Targets appear in 120 degrees in front of you, shoot them as quick as your can. This mode is great for general practice and flick shots.
- Grid: Multiple targets appear in a tight grid. Great for practicing consistency in your aim.
- Awareness: Targets appear all around your in 360 degrees. When they produce a constant sound, allowing you to quickly identify where they appeared. Great for practicing flick shots, as well as general awareness.
- Strafing Targets: Targets move in a strafing pattern in a random direction and can change direction at any time. Good for practicing flick shots and tracking.
Each mode lasts 60 seconds.
Each mode can be further modified by activating 1 or more modifiers.
- Small Targets: Targets are half the regular size.
- Random Target Size: When hitting a target all other and new targets will change to a random size.
- Sniper: You stand further away from the targets.
- Healthy Target: Targets take 5 shots to destroy. Heroes who shoot more than 1 bullet still count as 1 per shot (Genji and Echo for example). Does not work in combination with Grid mode.
These modes and modifiers can be enabled with the button combination listed in-game. Modifiers can be toggled on and off, modes that as soon as you press the combination.
Works with Hitscan and Projectile heroes!
Some additional controls:
- [Crouch] + [Interact] to go back to the menu screen while in a mode, instantly ending your current run.
- [Crouch] + [Reload] + [Jump] to return to the hero selection screen.
I'm planning on adding more modes, modifiers, and possible heroes. At the moment no arcing projectile heroes are enabled, I hope to get them working in the near future.
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions