Leveling in any Gamemode by Starhunter#2511
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Now featuring a UI:
At the top-left of your screen, you'll see your level, score, the needed score for a level-up and your level is broken down to simple stats.
The survive stat indicates health upgrades, chasing speed and attacking damage.
Next Upgrade Points Earned shows the needed experience for the next level-up.
Score shows your experience.
Health and speed are capped at level 5 while damage is capped at level 6.
The rules are quite simple:
- You get Experience over time.
- You get Experience on kill and eliminations.
- You can level up using experience and unlock abilities and stat upgrades.
- You cant upgrade a stat more than 5 times.
- When trying to upgrade you will see a Red/Green Failure/Success message at the Top-Middle of your screen.
- The left of the 2 yellow numbers in a Failure message indicates the needed experience.
- The longer the game goes on the more exp you get.
Ability 1 unlocks at level 3.
Ability 2 Unlocks at level 7.
Ultimate Unlocks at level 11.
Interact-Button + Crouching: Upgrade Health
Interact-Button + Primary Fire: Upgrade Damage
Interact-Button + Walking: Upgrade Speed
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions