Summer Coast Park in Overwatch! (A Summer Gamemode)
Welcome to Summer Coast Park! A Short Park Gamemode! Miss going out to the beach during the summer season? Well, feel free to experience summer fun in Overwatch with your friends!, many games to play and sights to see!, and its all about making the best out of your summer! Perfect for the hot summer breeze blowing near us!
- All CC Abilities, CC Ultimates and other annoying abilities are currently disabled for a fun experience for everybody.
_Summer Coast Park Areas: _
- A normal fun springy castle to jump endlessly on!
Bouncy Ball Game
- Inspired by the gamemode "Last Man Bouncing" by KevlaR & Jinko
- Invite your friends as you each try to survive and be the last man bouncing!
- A Zone where you are free to surf around safely on the water!
- Be careful to fall off the blue square zone or you'll fall off!
Water Gun Fight Arena
- An Arena wherein you can invite your friends to play with you and battle with you on this mini water gun battle area!
- Hold your Interact key to blast water!
- A place where you get to focus and try aiming to catch some fish!
- All fishes available to catch are based on real fish species!
- An area where you and your friends can have an endless battle of volleyball!
- Melee to launch the ball!
- Wanna dive into a huge aquarium with huge fishes? Well, this is the right place to do so!
- 3 huge fishes moving and visible for everyone!
- A Zone where you can pick summer cosmetics to look fashionable for your summer!
- All Cosmetics have new names!
- The Store where you can pick up random refreshments to get all sort of buffs and side effects!
Open Role Booths:
- Since you can only spawn as a DPS hero in this gamemode, ive made a booth dedicated to switching to other roles such as tank and support!
- Open DPS Booths are TWO and they are Team Spawns wherein you can normally switch to a hero
- Open Tank and Support Booths have colored rings corresponding to a certain hero in which you can switch to by crouching in it.
- A place to take pictures of yourself and your friends!
Summer Coast Park Lifeguard
- Be guided by the lifeguard all throughout the entire map to get familiar with the park!
- Wait until the end of the ride for a water ride surprise!
- Random Ziplines are scattered all throughout the park and are used for faster navigation and transportation
- You can now invite players to play with you and you can also teleport to other players to see what theyre doing!
- You can now draw sand drawings and build sand castles with 10 sand beams to use!