Fight against an endless horde of zombies while completing various objectives. Use power ups found in supply drops while you fight off the horde. Get to the extraction point and watch the map get nuked. Don't leave anyone behind! (Original Creator: Mazattack#1183) Discord: https://discord.gg/dNeM673 [Game Code: MPJFR, Experimental Code: MEBGG]
Zombie Survival Missions functions on all escort, hybird, assault, and capture the flag maps as well as the following team deathmatch maps: Black Forest, Castillo, Chateau Guillard, Ecopoint: Antarctica, Kanezaka, Necropolis, and Petra.
Zombie Survival Missions was designed with replayability in mind. Objectives and zombies are spawned via algorithms so that the game can function on a wide variety of maps without having to precode any spawnpoints. This means that viturally every game will be different since objectives will spawn in a large variety of different locations across all included maps.
Zombie Survival Missions features a pre-game start screen:
- Prior to the start of the game, players have the ability to vote for what difficulty, zombie mode, and objective types they wish to play.
- Players can also utilize this time to select which enhancement ability they will have during the game.
Zombie Survival Missions currently features 4 unique objective types:
- Capture Points: Survivors must capture an objective located on the map.
- Eliminations: Survivors must eliminate a set amount of zombies.
- Bosses: Survivors must eliminate a giant zombie.
- Resource Collection: Survivors must find scattered resources and bring them to a collection site.
Zombie Survival Missions currently features 10 unique zombie types:
- Reaper: Basic zombie with no abilities.
- Junkrat: Self destructs when close to survivors.
- Torbjorn: Hops quickly in the direction of survivors.
- Roadhog: Uses take a breather when below half health which releases a toxic gas cloud.
- Reinhardt: Knocks survivors off their feet with the swing of his hammer. Will also use earthshatter when a player is in front of him. Players caught under the hammer will be crushed and sustain a large amount of damage. Other players in the vicinity will be launched into the air.
- Genji: Leaps a very large distance towards players.
- Widowmaker: Rides on the backs of nearby zombies. Will stick to survivors that she succesfully melees.
- Orisa: Charges while using her fortify ability.
- Mercy: Shoots a tentacle from her face that pulls players towards her quickly. Acts similar to a reverse whip shot.
- Wreckingball: Launches himself into the air, when near survivors, then slams back down to the ground.
Zombie Survival Missions features a powerup system:
- Powerups can be obtained from supply drops, that randomly spawn around the map every few minutes, or by completing Resource Collection objectives.
- Powerups provide special utilities for players to use in their fight against the zombies.
- A player can pick up a power up by looking at it and pressing their interact key. Controls for how to use the power up will be displayed on the screen.
Zombie Survival Missions currently features 5 enhancements:
- Infection Resistance: A survivor's infection level will slowly decrease over time while infected.
- Larger Clip: All clips of a survivor will hold more ammo (i.e. Baptiste will have more ammo in his primary and secondary firing).
- Portable Healthpack: A survivor can place a healthpack down at their feet for their teamates to use.
- Brain Killer: Critical hits to zombies deal more damage.
- Pyrotechnic: Attacking zombies at close range will set them on fire.
Winning/Losing the Game:
- In order to successfully win the game, all of the assigned objectives must be completed and the remaining survivors must reach the extraction point.
- The game will be lost when all survivors in the game are downed or dead.