Non-English versions at the bottom of the page.
Inspired by the minigame of the same name from Kingdom Hearts 2, one team who collects all 200 orbs, or has the most orbs wins. Each team starts with 100 orbs. If you kill an enemy player, he/she will drop orbs for you to collect to score for your team.
What to note:
- Turrets are disabled.
- Disabled heroes: Pharah, S76, most Tank heroes and Baptiste.
- You can only choose one mech tank hero per team.
- Ultimate abilities can only be used once per player per match.
- Killed players will be unable to move for 6 seconds (Sleep status + invicibility).
- Unable to heal heroes (including yourself).
Non-English translation versions here (ver. 1.1.4):
- French (by Cro-coArmy): WR12Y
- German (by Pancakexx): EXRSN
- Italian (by Kuro118): W8SXW
- Spanish (by Driver64793): 07E92
- T. Chinese (by Trences): DG1X9
- S. Chinese (by Trences): BDJ65
- Japanese (by YZ Serori やざせろり): F2TB0
- Polish (by DeusBestias): E1RSG
I do need Korean and Portuguese translations of my workshop game. Just 5 lines that need to translate. DM me via Facebook if you need translations.
How the actual Struggle tournament from KH2 looks like: