Balancing the current kits for 6v6.
Note: Due to workshop limitations, Echo's Duplicate will not have workshop changes.
Note: Tank health based on role queue values.
All ultimate abilities now restore ammo.
When a hero is at max shield hp, they cannot be one shot and will survive with one health. For example, if Zenyatta has all 150 shield hp and his headshot by Widowmaker, he will survive with one hp.
- 25 base health converted to shield health
- Cooldown deceased from 14 to 13
The addition of shield health is intended to make Ana less vulnerable to one shots. With the addition of a second tank, the overall the power of her Sleep Dart was lowered.
- Healing per direct shot reduced from 70 to 60
- Splash healing per shot decreased from 50 to 42
- Instant healing reduced from 40 to 34
- Healing over time reduced from 40 to 34 over 4 seconds.
- Now only slows Bastion down while firing
- Damage per bullet decreased from 12 to 7 (360 dps to 210)
- Cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 seconds
New Ability: Self Repair
- Bastion can heal 25 hps for 3 seconds on a 7 second cooldown
- Shares a cooldown with A-36 Tactical Grenade
These changes should hopefully encourage Bastion to be more independent by allowing him to choose between more damage or self sustain.
- Now cancels the target's abilities.
- Cooldown increased from 5 to 6 seconds
- No longer instanty grants 100 armor
- Now sets Brigitte's health to 250 (125 health, 125 armor)
- Barrier health reduced from 750 to 625
- Now grants up to 50 overhealth to brig at 20 health per second
- Now allows for the use of Shield Bash while casting
These changes are intended to increase her utility by allowing her to cancel the enemy abilities and slightly increase the power of her ultimate.
- Base health in mech reduced from 350 to 300 (600hp total)
Maximum duration reduced from 3 to 2 seconds
Recharge rate decreased by 10%
This change aims to return D.va’s hp and abilities to make them closer to what she had in OW1.
- Health decreased from 450 to 300
- Shield health increased from 0 to 100 (400hp total)
- Damage reduction from the front increased from 80 to 85%
- Damage reduction from all other angles increased from 0 to 25%
This change aims to increase Doomfist’s survivability for a 6v6 setting.
- Now has the full health value of tank (health,armor, shield ratio not 100% accurate
- 50 base health converted to shields (150 health 50 Shields.)
- Genji's melee, Swiftstrike, and Dragonblade now deal an additional 3 damage for 2 seconds.
- Heals Genji at a 1 to 1 ratio
This change is intended to give Genji a bit more survivability when compared to other flankers.
- Ammo increased to 30 ammo
- Heal beam now consumes ammo for 10 ammo per second
- Healing per second decreased from 120 to 100
- Healing per projectile reduced from 30 to 25
- Now heals allies within 7 meters of enemy heroes damaged by 25 health per second for 5 seconds.
- Ultimate charge generation rate decreased by 7%
These changes aim to reduce the uptime of Illari's healing in her base kit while moving some supportive value to her utlimate.
- Health reduced from 450 to 300
- Shield health increased from 0 to 100 (400hp total)
- Ammo decreased from 8 to 6
- Wound to healing conversion rate reduced from 2 to 1.2
- Now heals all allies in range for 25 health
- Heals Junkerqueen for 25 additional health.
- Can now be cancelled by pressing melee
This change aims to improve Junkerqueen’s ability to keep her teammates alive and improve her own survivability in situations where her supports need to focus on the rest of the team.
- Cooldown increased from 7 to 8
- Cooldown decreased from 14 to 13
These changes aim to increase the uptime of Kiriko's Suzu while slightly decreasing her survivability.
- Ammo increased from 20 to 30
- Ammo increased from 90 to 120
- Projectile speed increased from 90 to 135 meters per second
- Now heals for 10% of the damage done
Tree of Life
- Passive ult charge rate decreased by 20%
New passive: Photosynthesis
- Heals all team members within 30 meters for 5 health per second.
The passive and damage based healing auras should allow Lifeweaver to contribute more to his team without having to be always charging his healing shot .
- Ultimate cost reduced by 5%
- Overhealth given increased from 750 to 800
- Now deals 250 damage to enemies within 3 meters when he lands
This should allow Lucio to keep up with other supports in terms of ultimate charge.
- 50 base health replaced by 50 shield hp
This change aims to give her some hp recovery without having to use an ability.
- Can now be canceled by pressing reload
- Canceling puts the cooldown at 25 seconds
The changes to ressurect are intended to make it a bit more fluid.
Biotic Grasp healing
- If above half health and out of healing resources, Moira can continue to heal at 35 hps at the cost of her own health.
Damage orb drains the target's ammo.
Total damage decreased from 200 to 150
New orb option: Enfeeble orb
- Can be selected by pressing reload when choosing orbs
- Deals 50 damage with a 2 meter aoe
- Decreases damage dealt by 25% for 3 seconds
This change should give Moira more utility to help her team rather than only provide healing.
- Health decreased from 275 to 175 (450 total hp)
- Projectile speed increased from 90 to 450
- Heat generation and passive cooling decreased by 50%
- Movement speed while firing decreased by 10%
- No longer instantly grants 100 overhealth.
- Now generates a total of 100 overhealth over the duration of the ability
- Duration decreased from 4.5 to 4 seconds
- Cooldown reduced from 16.5 to 12 seconds
- Cooldown now begins when the ability ends
Javelin Spin An error was found in the gallery
- Duration increased from 1.75 to 2 seconds
- Slows Orisa by 30% while casting.
- Now deals 20 additional damage over the course of a second.
- Deals 50 damage when canceled by hack.
- Can now be cancelled by pressing reload
These changes aim to make Orisa more offensive while decreasing her survivability.
- 50 base health converted to shields
- No longer takes self damage
- Max fuel duration decreased by 40%
- Fuel reggeneration increased by 40%
These change should allow Pharah to be more independent from Mercy without increasing the strength of the synergy too much. Although she can still fly, staying closeer to the ground will allow other supports to heal her easier.
Health decreased from 450 to 350
Shield health in Omnic form increased from 0 to 50
- Ammo increased from 100 to 150
- Projectile speed increased 30 to 45 meters per second.
- Cooldown reduced from 13 to 12 seconds
- Now heals Ramattra for 5 heal per second when dealing aoe damage (does not change depending on the numbers of enemies).
- Minimum duration increased from 4 to 5 seconds
- Maximum duration increased from 20 to 25 seconds
These changes aim to make Ramattra bulkier for a 6v6 setting.
New alternate fire
- Reaper fire orbs at 90 meters per second that deal 30 damage
This change aims to increase Reaper’s options and add some variety to his gameplay.
- Health decreased from 350 to 325 (525 total)
- Recharge rate increased from 144 to 150 health per second.
- Now deals an additional 15 burn damage over 3 seconds
- Knock down duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds.
These changes should encourage players to be more aggressive while also prevent him from being burst down quickly.
- Health decreased from 700 to 600
Take a breather
- Now heals allies for 60hp then 30hp, then 15hp over 3 seconds.
- Total self healing decreased from 350 to 305
This change gives Roadhog the ability to protect his teammates outside of body blocking.
- Base health decreased from 350 to 200 (400 hp total)
Barrier health increased from 700 to 900
Regeneration rate increased from 100 to 120 health per second
- Now stuns rather than knock down
These changes are intended to decrease Sigma’s downtime. The change to the stun should help allies with follow up.
- Secondary fire now uses 5 ammo
- Cooldown reduced from 15 to 12 seconds.
- Now reloads ammo at a rate of 5 ammo per second
These changes are intended to allow Soldier to be able to reposition faster.
- Now has a maximum duration of 15 seconds.
- Now add to targets cooldowns by 1.5 seconds
This change should give Sombra some utility by effectively allowing her to pause enemy cooldowns.
- Healing when dealing damage to barriers or shield health decreased from 30 to 15hps.
- Now heals 5 dps when damaging enemy heroes.
- (Energy orb) Now deals additional damage over the course of 2 seconds
The change to her primary fire aim to make her counter certain heroes less while moving some of that sustain into other match ups. The change to here orbs is intended to balance out the charge time while increasing the total damage.
- Health decreased from 350 to 300 (500 total hp)
- Alternate fire max damage increased from 50 to 60
- Deals more damage based on how low Winston’s hp is.
This change is intended to increase the threat from Winston during primal rage with the health returned to what he had in 6v6
- Heath decreased from 250 to 200 (400 total)
- Shield health decreased from 275 to 200
- Alternate fire ammo cost reduced from 25 to 20
The ammo changes should make Zarya’s gameplay more fluid.
Orb of Destruction
- Ammo decreased from 25 to 20
This change aims to decrease the uptime of his damage for flankers to take advantage of.