THIS IS AN OLD VERSION. CLICK HERE for the new version
A Newer 'F' to upgrade
[AlaskaWolf] 'F' to upgrade (or just upgrade) is a completly new version of 'F' to upgrade!
Things that are different
- New: Hud text won't let you down (Hud text is always visable)
- Improved/New: New upgrade system/menu
- New: Players no longer hold 'F' (or the binding for interact) to enter the shop
- New: Players can Purcase Shield and Armor healthpool
- Improved: The host player (moderator) can adjust prices of Items in the shop
- New: Players will have different colored outlines based on their player level
- Improved: Players who leave will Destroy Hud text They created (apon their joining)
- New: Health packs will heal players to full health and grant additional armor healthpool
- New: New "fake" health packs will heal players 1/3 of there max health
- New: There is now a bank system with interest
New Upgrade System
Players no longer will hold 'f' (or the binding for interact) to access the shop to upgrade
So, how do players upgrade?
There are 3 shops throughout the map (shops are represented by a blue ring and In-world text)
where players can access the upgrade menu (showen on right)
Unlike most RPG/quest based games, there is a mine that will spawn purple spheres (crystals)
that players can collect by being near one and pressing melee (Note: Players who don't have a melee ability (brigitte,reinhardt) will press primary fire to collect crystals)
- Crystals generate slowly, but are worth more (250 defult)
- It is posiable to get "glitched" crystals (see mine info for workshopers for more information)
- Crystals might spawn outside of the mine area
[AlaskaWolf] 'F' to upgrade (AlaskaWolf upgrade game) also has a Topas mine (ya, thats a bit unusual).
Like crystals, players will press melee to collect topas when close to one (players without a melee will press
topas mine facts
- topas generates quickly, but it is worth less (50 defult)
- It is posiable to get "glitched" topas (see mine info for workshopers for more information)
- like crystals, topas might spawn outside of the mine area
Reliable HUD text
(If you aren't into the workshop too much, you may not know what this is, so I'll go ahead and say it)
Hud text is the text you see on your screen (example: your Heath amount stat).
This Has a limit of 128 total (Including Text you see In-world, and Hud text)
So, why doesn't Hud & In-world text appear in some other 'f' to upgrades? Hud & In-world text is not conserved in many 'F' to upgrade games, so, as a result, Hud text is nowhere to be found.
"Fake" Health packs
"Fake" health packs are weird-looking, sad-excuses for a real health packs that heal players 1/3 of their total health.
What is the purpose of a "fake" health pack?
Fake health packs were implemented as a way to heal a percentage of a player's max health.
They were also brought into the game in order to account for the long recharge wait on real health packs
( real health packs heal the player all the way, and grant additional armor healthpool (so it needed a long cooldown) )
You cannot choose your outline color, as outline colors will change depending on a player's level.
Player level is no longer displayed as the number of points you have on the score bord.
Player level is displayed at the very top of your screen with your hero icon beside it.