CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY
Made by Rosen#11232
Due to workshop's profanity filter, explicit cards aren't included in the game. If you're adding new cards to the decks, please refrain from using blacklisted words!
Based on the famous party game Cards Against Humanity.
10 white cards are given to each players at the start, your goal is to choose the funniest and most fitting white card to fill in the black card (orange in this case). The Card Czar will then decide which card wins the round. The first player to reach 5 wins wins the game.
Please only attempt to play this game when you're over 17 to avoid being given the side-eye by everyone else.
- 6 maximum players with 10 cards for each player's deck
- Over 230 white cards
- Over 70 black (orange) cards
- Dreadful sense of humor
- Config : Text size
- Config : Debug mode (custom locations)
- Config : Card picking time
- Config : Max cards per player
- Config : Debug mode (gamemode)
- Config : Score to win
- Blind submissions